Chapter 9

ZERO'S POV

Shit... I'm busted...

"Ummm... I-i uhhh..." I stammered. Dammit!

"All I'm asking is where you've been Zero, is that so hard to answer?" He said, going towards me.

"Uhhh... I just... I went to the headmaster and had a talk with him and I fell asleep there..." I lied.

"Hmmm... Fair enough." He said convinced with my answer. I felt relieved. "C'mon, dress up, we'll be late." He said.

I just nodded. I took my uniform from my cabinet and I went inside the bathroom to change.

After changing, we went to our class. I'm still part of the Day class. There are some vampires who are still here so there is still a Night class.

While going to class, I sat on my usual seat and sulked there.

While, Luka was being surrounded by girls... Again. Not like I'm jealous or anything. I'm not going to be nor ever.

I just laid my head on my arms, having a sleeping position. I'm really tired from all the crying. And my butt was still sore because Kaname fucked me real hard last night. I'm seriously tired and I don't wanna go to class today.

Then finally the teacher came in and started the lecture.

The whole time I was just staring off to space and not listening to whatever the teacher was saying.

Its a good thing he didn't notice me, because most teachers would've probably called me out.

After 4 boring subjects, came lunch.

I went to the cafeteria alone. I made my way through the crowd and got a tray for the food I was gonna get.

After getting the food of my selection, I sat on the table where I always sat.

While eating I noticed that Luka sat across of the table from me.

"What are you doing?" I asked giving him a glare.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm eating..." He said as he started eating.

"Stop being such a smartass. Its fucking annoying." I honestly said.

His eyes glowed red.

Shit... I triggered it. Is he that short-tempered??

He leaned towards me as our faces were the inches apart. He stopped at my ear and nibbled it gently.

"You wish you shouldn't have said that." He whispered to my ear, which gave me shivers running down my back.

I gulped. I tried to be composed as I can, not showing any trace of fear.

"Why?" I managed to ask without stammering.

"You'll find out later." He said seductively and leaned back to continue eating his food like nothing happened.

The fuck?

I don't wanna find out what he's gonna do.... No, no, no.

I finished my food as fast as I can and left him there without a goodbye.

I walked briskly back to my classroom and waited there for another 10 minutes for lunch to end.

Lunch has ended and so the speak of the devil. The teacher arrived on time. And Luka. Then everyone started fangirling because they saw Luka.

Ugghhh.... Its hurting my damn ears. Damn girls and their annoying high pitched squeals.

Luka walked towards me and sat down beside me.