Chapter 3

KANAME'S POV

Zero is always hard-headed as always...

He should understand that I HAD to marry Yuki, I didn't want to since he's the one I loved but my parents threatened that they will take the one who I loved, meaning Zero, unless I marry Yuki.

I didn't actually fall in love with her. I had to follow my parents order so I had to be kind to her. And she's my sister I have to be kind. I'm not that mean to not be kind to the person that I don't love that's being forced to me...

I wish Zero would understand what's actually happening. I just did it so he wouldn't be taken away from me.

ZERO'S POV

I just slept again...

Lately that's what I've been doing, I kinda feel sick too so...

Someone knocked on the door...

Who is it now?? Yuki?

"Leave me alone!" I said.

"Zero, It's Luka." The voice from the other side of the door said.

Oh it's just Luka... Luka Crosszeria is my new partner I guess... the Headmaster was taking a walk and he found him and now he's my partner and dormmate.

"The door's open..." I lazily said.

I heard him open the door.

"Zero, what are you doing here? We're supposed to be in the dining hall to celebrate." Luka asked.

"I feel sick and what are we even celebrating? THEY'RE celebrating NOT ME." I said.

"C'mon Zero the Headmaster said we have to be there... Everyone has to attend." he explained.

"Well, I'm not. Luka just please go away." i said sternly. I'm not in the mood to go to that celebration and I'm not going to waste my time getting mad at Luka.

"Zero! Get your ass up now! And stop being so stubborn!" He said with a tone of annoyance. I stood up, but only to answer back.

"And why would I listen to you!?" I said with a hint of annoyance too.

He grabbed my wrists and pinned me down on the wall.

"The fuck?! Get your hands off me!" I commanded.

"No, who are you to command me??" Luka raised his voice on me.

Oh shit! I forgot he's stronger than me... The headmaster told me his 'condition'. He's a... demon or a Duras... He's also a high-ranking duras... an opast... that's why he looks/takes upon a normal human form....

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry Luka, I'll go!" I said shouting. "Let go of me!" I said trying to break free from his grip.

He let go of me and patted my head. "Good." he said.

You know he's really fucking weird sometimes, he's gonna turn like he'll lose his mind or something and then he's going to turn good when I do some things like awhile ago.

I just followed him out of the dorm and proceeded to the dining hall...

When we got there I saw almost the whole campus in the dining hall... I think EVERYONE is required to attend this.

Me and Luka went towards a table where headmaster was sitting in. Kaname and Yuki were chatting with the headmaster.

"Oh! Zero! I see you've made it! Thank you Luka for bringing him here! I knew I could count on you!" the headmaster said in his cheery self.

Luka just bowed at the headmaster's compliment.

"Tss..." I just said.

We both sat down with them. I sat down beside the headmaster and Luka sat down beside me. They all continued eating except me... And the headmaster quickly took notice of that...

"Zero why aren't you eating?" he asked.

"I don't have the appetite." I said.

"Oh c'mon be cheerful! This is a celebration! Suck up that gloomy expression and just smile for once!" The headmaster joked.

"Fine." I just said because I'm not in the mood to argue with the headmaster right now. I'm tired as fuck and I feel sick too, so I don't have that much energy right now.

While I continued eating... I could feel a pair of eyes staring at me.

I looked up and I saw Kaname staring at me while eating... But he avoided eye contact once I caught him looking at me.

This is the worst night I've ever experienced in my entire life.

Why did they have to come back? Huh? It's not like they have anything else important to do here.

I don't know if I'm still in love with Yuki. You know I've always had confused feelings and now it's driving me nuts.

Maybe I keep on saying I still love Yuki but the truth is I actually NEVER loved her AT ALL. Maybe it's because I wanted to hide my true feelings from Kaname, that I actually still had some feelings for him. And I tried to love Yuki, but deep inside I just couldn't also knowing Yuki was the girl Kaname was in love with.

Aish! Ugh! I don't know! I don't wanna think about this it just makes me feel more tired and stressed.

After I ate, I stood up going to go bakc to the dorms but someone held my wrist. I looked at who grabbed my wrist, it was Luka.

That bastard what does he want from me now??

"What?" I said annoyed.

"Sit down and be polite." he said calmly.

What the heck is with him?!

"Why?? I'm tired I wanna go back to the dorms and I feel sick." I said irritated. It was true.

"Then I'll go with you." he said standing up.

I shook off his grip on my wrist. He's pissing me off. Why is he like this today?? He's not like this, he doesn't piss me off every day.

"I don't need anyone to go with me, I'm not a liitle kid anymore nor a girl to go with." I said shaking my grip off of him. "Let go of me." I said glaring at him.

"No, I'm going with you." he said running off with me.

While running to the dorm, I was shaking his grip off my wrist but his grip was too strong.

"Let go Luka!" I shouted. I was already mad at this guy. What the fuck is his problem!? We stopped under a bridge.

He didn't let go nor did he speak.

"What is your fucking problem, huh?? You've been acting so weird today it pissed me off. Normally, you DON'T piss me off." I said in an angry tone.

He suddenly pushed me to the wall and pinned me down.

"What are you doing??" I said.

He just looked at me and i noticed that our faces were only far by an inch. Shit!

Our faces our getting closer when finally I felt his lips crash into mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!! I'm back! I am so sorry that it took so long for me to update this story! Please forgive me! Gommenasai! But I still hoped you liked this chappie! Let's just see how Zero would react on the next chapter! I'll try to update sooner!! Thanks for reading! Luv ya all!! ^^

Sydney ^_^

Please vote,comment, read and follow! Onegai ^_^