Chapter 22

YUKI'S POV

"Hey, Seiren, please take care of Kaname for me, I can't have him doing stupid things while I'm gone, okay?" I informed. She just nodded. I just sighed and was supposed to make my way out of the mansion, when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I jumped a bit and turned around to see my dad. I glared at him. "What do you want?"

"Are you going to the academy?" He asked and somehow I could see guilt mask his face. The whole time this shit was going on, he never looked like this.

"Yeah, you got a problem? Since you mentally scarred and hurt Kaname, I don't like seeing him like this. Don't you even dare try to stop me." I threatened.

"I'm not going to... I was gonna go there, too." He inquired. What's he gonna go there for?

"What's your business?"

"None of yours." He bit back sharply. Whatever I wasn't gonna waste my time arguing with this man. I rolled my eyes and I walked away. I could feel him following me.

"Where's mom?" I suddenly asked.

"I don't know, she's out with some of her friends... Or that's what she says." He said. I could feel the tone of dismay in his voice. I guess he means my mom could be cheating with someone else. I mean at least if this guy was better than my bastard of a dad, sure I could accept.

I went inside our car, followed by my dad. The driver drove us to the academy.

When we got there, we went our separate ways as he was going somewhere else. I have a feeling he's going to see the headmaster and I could smell trouble. I went to the way of the dorms of Zero and Luka.

When I got there, I seeped some breath through my teeth and mustered the courage to knock on the door. About three knocks on the door and the door opened revealing Luka.

"Oh hey, Yuki, what brought you here?" He said going out of the room and closing the door behind him. I'm guessing Zero isn't okay with that gesture.

"I'm here to talk to Zero. Is he... Okay?" I hesitated.

"Uhm... I guess if you could call crying himself to sleep every night and tried every attempt to kill himself okay, then he's fine." He informed. I cursed under my breath. He shouldn't have done that, they're both miserable. I know Zero tried to do that to not be selfish, but hey, it jus made him seem more self is that way.

"Can come in?" I asked. He just nodded and once again opened the door showing Zero curled up in the comforter and I could hear him sniffling.

I sat beside him making the bed creak and I patted him. "Hey, Zero. I know its not the best time to talk, but heat me out, it will do both of you good."

He unravels himself throwing the blankets off of him and I could see his haggard face. His eyes red and puffy from crying and I could see some cuts on his wrist. He looked at me with a tired gaze.

"What would?"

"You and Kaname have to get back together." I deadpanned. I wasn't going to beat around the bush, this has to stop.

"But your dad." He weakly pointed out.

"Fuck my dad. He doesn't have any say in this. He's a bastard, end of story. I think my mom and dad are going to divorce so what's the point anyways. And I don't think my dad cares about this shit anymore. Maybe he's actually feeling guilty for what he's done and for making his son what he is right now. Zero, please, I can't stand this anymore, mostly Kaname's whining, crying himself to sleep and any attempt to self murder, but I really can't stand, you both are hurting, what you did was a mistake, but it can be fixed. Just get back together with Kaname, please, I beg of you. You two are my brothers andi seriously can't take seeing you guys like that." I lectured/pleaded. I really can't stand seeing them like this anymore.

He just wrapped the blanket over him again. He just didn't say anything.

What am I gonna do?

KAIEN'S POV

While I was on my desk completing some paperwork, there was a sudden knock on my door.

I walked over to the door and opened it. I was shocked at who was standing at my doorstep. I mean not in a million years would I expect him here standing in front of me, to visit me, business or not.

"What are you doing here? You know if Toga caught you here, he'll beat you to a pulp. You're really getting your death wish." I snorted. He just rolled his eyes. "But seriously, why are you here?"

"I wanted to talk."

"Seriously, there's nothing to talk about, so if you please..." I trailed off and I was gonna close the door, but he pushed with all his might and caused me topple down on the floor. He closed the door and carried me bridal style to the couch. He dropped me gently and hovered over me. He tucked some loose locks of my hair behind my ear and smiled warmly at me. He caressed my face and I slapped his hand.

"What are you doing??"I asked outraged, moving back from him. I really can't read him! What's his fucking problem?? He's messing with my head, playing with me. I never understood him! "You said you wanted to talk, this isn't talking!" I shouted him.

"I just have to make you vocal." He smirked evilly. I cringed at what he had meant, he went nearer me and licked my earlobe. I gasped at the sudden touch. Shit, he knows where my weak spots are. I was pushing him away, but he was actually too strong for me, for once in my life, someone was actually stronger than me. He pinned me down and took my wrists captive, putting it over my head. He started touching me everywhere, all my weak spots. At every touch I was gasping. I felt tears come out from my eyes. Toga I need you now. I silently pleaded wishing he would come and save me.

Then the door opened. I looked over to the door and saw Toga, he looked over me and I pleaded with my eyes to help me. His eyes were now filled with rage and was ready to kill someone. He ran over to Haruka and packed a power punch on him. Haruka wasn't fighting back and Toga wasn't sparing any second to stop from punching until he was beaten to a pulp.

After he thought Haruka had enough, he dropped him to the floor and ran over to me cradling me in his arms. I just grabbed his shirt and cried in his shoulders.

I felt so helpless and vulnerable that time, it was so shameful.

Haruka stood up and wiped the blood from his noes and mouth. He just laughed. I felt a shiver run down my spine. He just went out without another word.

I really don't know what's going through that man's head. I hate him so much.

ZERO'S POV

Should I really? Should I really get back with Kaname? When I left Kaname, was that selfish of me to do? Or was it not?

From Yuki's description... I think I was selfish. I wasn't trying to be, but I thought leaving him would be easier. I mean it wouldn't too. I don't know. I just majorly scarred Kaname at that. And I'm really guilty as fuck.

Should I go back to him? Do you think he would take me back? I'm afraid he wouldn't because I let him go.

"So? Zero, what do you say?" Yuki asked.

"I don't know, Yuki. What if... What if he doesn't take me back anymore because of what I've done to him?" I argued.

"He will. He loves you so much, Zero. More than you could ever think of." She said with passion and pleading in her eyes. I shook my head as of not being convinced. "At least just try to talk to him." She persuaded. I thought of it and I just nodded hesitantly.

One little talk wouldn't hurt, right?

------------------------
Hiya! Yay an update! Okay I'm sorry I had to end it right there huhu I'm so mean o(╥﹏╥)o but I will make sure to update ASAP about how their talk will go! Sorry it's short, too! Please don't forget to leave a comment and vote! Thanks for reading anyways! Byeeeee

Sydney (●♡∀♡)

Please comment, vote, read and follow! Onegai! 乂❤‿❤乂