I winced in pain. "Ouch bitch.. damn Yeen en have to do allat." I mumbled under my breathe.

"What was said." He pushed hard on the breaks making NewNew fall in the backseat.

I took a picture of her before she snatched my phone out my hands deleting it.

She was trying to hand me my phone back, before he snatched it out her hands.

It was still unlocked. I tried to snatch it out his hands but he pushed me back.

"No.. no no.." he shook his pointer finger from side to side smacking his lips going through my phone will still trying to drive.

I put my hands over my face.

I felt my hands being removed from my face. "Who is this jit." He put my phone in my face.

"He is-" He cut me off.

"So you fucking with the opps now." He chuckled throwing my phone.

"Don't be throwing-" NewNew spoke up before he cut her off.

"Ion like you no more." NewNew mumbled under her breathe.

"Shut your weird ass up." She looked at me and at her purse.

I shook my head no. She was ready to use that gun Scope gave her.

I touched his hand before he moved it putting both hands on the steering wheel roughly.

I picked my phone off the floor making sure it wasn't cracked.

I went to iMessages and texted Khalil.

𝗔𝗰𝗲🖤

𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾

Before he could even text back I blocked him and put my phone on DND. If I didn't put it on DND he would've been calling me from unknown numbers.

I put my phone in the cup holder mugging Jamoney looking out the window with my arms crossed.

"Stay y'all asses in the car." He pointed in between of both of us. I pushed his finger out my face.

He got out the car slamming the door. I rolled down the window. "Nigga don't slam my fucking door no more."

He stuck his middle finger up at me pulling up his pants.

NewNew climed in the front seat. "You know this his babymomma house right?" She scrunched her face up.

I nodded my head and sucked my teeth.

I turned up the radio.

"That's the lick right there nigga." NewNew rapped.

"I can get his bread take all his dough!" We both spat rapping to trina Big Lick.

"Then bitch go head what you waiting for?" New pulled out her phone recording us on snap.

NewNew sat up putting her feet in the seat about to twerk until the drivers door was pulled open making her fall out in the street.