17- Love

Zach's POV

Zach's POV

"Drive safely!" Teddy shouted to Tessa as she walks away with their car keys.

We walked to my car, not uttering a single word. Well, I didn't. He and Sam were babbling about something. Both of them sat at the back seat, not even bothering to sit on the passenger seat.

The three of us were met with silence when I started driving. I looked at them from the mirror to see both of them on their phones. Sam was laughing, probably from some TikTok while Teddy was smiling while typing.

"Both of you are always on your phones. Talk to each other," I started, trying not the let my annoyance show.

"I mean, I would. Ted's just texting someone probably important since he hasn't stopped smiling," Sam said, turning off her phone.

"Who are you even texting?" She asked.

"Kaden," he answered smiling. He then showed something, someting Kaden probably sent and both of them started laughing.

"He's funny. I like him," Sam said.

"Me too," he answered back.

That's it. I'm not going to let Kaden steal Jorgey from me. I want him. I want him all for myself and I'm going to do anything to get that.

"Hey Sam, Jorgey, do you guys wan-"

"Are you really going to call me Jorgey every time? Can you at least change it? I hate that name," He cut me off.

"Ok then, how about Teddy?" I said with a smirk. I already refer his with both and in all honesty, I like Teddy better than Jorgey

"That's so cute! I ship," Sam cooed.

"Anyways, do you guys want to get food?" I asked.

They both agreed and I went through the McDonald's drive-thru and got food. We quickly went home afterwards and ate our food.

One of the many things I find cute about Teddy was how he ate. He stuffs his face with food which makes him look like a cute hamster.

After eating, Teddy and I then proceeded to my room and he started tutoring me. Since he started tutoring me, I have gotten better in World History but honestly, I could've done better if Teddy would stop being so cute and tempting.

I was staring at his lips, wondering when will I kiss those lips again? It has been forever since the last time I kissed Teddy. And Teddy would be a great cuddle buddy. I realized that when he first slept over; the night we kissed.

When I least expected it, Teddy kissed me, the one thing I have been wanting. But it was just for a second. Just a quick little kiss.

"I gave you what you want, now pay attention," He said.

"But that's not what I only want, Teddy," I said.

"Then what?"

"I want you, Teddy. You."

He started laughing at what I said. Like, full-blown laughing. What did I say that was so funny?

"You're so funny," he said, trying to calm himself down.

"I'm not joking."

"Yeah sure your not. Anyways, let's continue and if we keep this pace, you'll be fine on your own in two weeks."

He continued tutoring me and I listened this time. As I stared at what he was teaching, I thought to myself, How can I make Teddy believe that I want him badly?

Ted's POV

We wrapped up our one hour of tutoring and I fixed my things, trying to not laugh at what Zach said. "I want you, Teddy. You." God that man's got jokes.

"Same time tomorrow, Teddy?" He asked.

"Yes, and are you really going to call me that?" I asked. I'm not gonna lie but, it's cute. I just wanted to ask him.

"Yeah, it's cute and it's way better than Jorgey," he said with a smile.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I said smiling as I walk out from his room to Sam's room.

Lai was already here cause I heard her car and her and Sam's screams and shouts of how cute Tom Holland was and to be honest, he is.

"Finally, the champion finished his tutor session with his boyfriend," Lai said as I came in.

"He isn't my boyfriend," I protested.

"Yet."

"Anyways, did you guys change your songs?" I asked. There was a rule change where we can change the song we will sing and I changed mine. I chose Always & Forever which is an original.

"No," they both said.

"Well I did," I said in a matter-of-factly voice.

"What song?"

"An original by me. It's called Always & Forever. I wrote it when I was thirteen," I explained.

"Wow," Lai said.

"Hey, do you wanna hang out on Saturday and have a sleepover?" Sam asked out if nowhere.

"I'm in, as always. We should do this every week and maybe next week at my place," Lai said.

"I would but I have plans with Kaden," I said.

"Like a date?" They asked

"Nah, more like a hangout. I already told him I only see him as a friend."

"How did he handle it?"

"Great. He still wanted to be friends so I guess it was a win-win," I said.

"Invite him to the sleepover," Sam suggested.

I agreed and Lai got really excited. She really likes Kaden, huh? Too bad he's gay. After talking, we started to practice. Lai went first then Sam and lastly me.

"Damn, Ted. You wrote that when you were thirteen? Unbelie-"

Lai was cut off by the sudden opening of the bedroom door. Zach appeared to be in shock or something like that.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"You live right next door, don't you?" He asked which made my eyes widened.

I have done a great job hiding the fact that I lived next door. Well, until now apparently. The only reason he could've know is if he has heard my singing voice before. Oh my God, he can hear me sing from my room.

The three of them looked at me, still waiting for a response. I finally nod and they started to bombard me with questions about why I didn't tell them.

"I can't believe the voice I fell in love with was owned by Teddy," I heard Zach say to himself which made us shut up and stare at Zach.

"What? I am incapable of falling in love. You guys just haven't seen it," he said. So he had fallen in love before?

None of them noticed that so we didn't ask any more questions. We started practicing again but now with Zach judging our voices. As I sing, I noticed that Zach was staring at me in the eyes while smiling. I just smiled back and finished the song.

"I think my brother is falling in love with you," Sam whispered in my ear.

"Oh, shut up," I joked with a smile. Something popped up in my head. A question I have been wanting to be answered since I asked this to myself.

What does loving and being loved feels like?