15- Fantastically Crazy

Ted's POV

Ted's POV

Fantastically Crazy.

Two words that perfectly described last week's events. I'm not even overstating when I say last week was probably the craziest week in my whole entire 3 years of high school. Let's have a little recap, shall we? 

Well first, I started tutoring Zach and could I just say it was one of the hardest things to do. He didn't have notes nor know anything about World History. I had to ask Ella for notes because Zach didn't want anything to do with World History.

He would constantly get distracted and would stare at me. Don't get me wrong, he kinda looked good staring at me, especially when he starts to smile but god, it's so annoying trying to break his stare from me every five minutes.

He did get better around the day three mark and he went from knowing nothing to knowing a little. Three more weeks and I'm done tutoring Zach, well, when he gets at least a B on his exam in three weeks.

Then second, Zach took me out on a date. I know it was just a dare but it got me falling harder for him. And he did say that he likes me. Wait, what?

Oh my god, HE LIKES ME!

Why did I forget that? It was literally the highlight of my week. Anyways, he got me flowers which were really sweet and got me a lot of questions from my dad and Tessa.

And lastly, yesterday, I woke up with my arms around Zach and my head on his chest. Like, how did that even happen? The last thing I remember that night was watching Titanic.

It was lunch and I was walking to Sam's locker where we always meet up. I was almost there when I saw them waiting. I'm sensing something bad happened. I got there and I was right, they got a 20-minute lunch detention.

"What did you guys even do?" I asked.

"Sam started talking to me in the middle of class and me being me, started talking. One thing led to another, we started laughing and Mrs. Wallden gave us lunch detention," Lai explained.

"Welp, after lunch detention, you can find me at my twin's table. Sounds good?"

"Perfect. Again, we're sorry!" They said and walked away.

I walked to the cafeteria, got my food, and went to my twin's table. Not gonna lie, I'm kind of scared sitting there. I have been AWOL to them for almost two weeks now and I don't know if they're okay with me sitting there.

Fortunately, they didn't mind at all that. They acted as nothing happened. Like I haven't been AWOL for two weeks.

"Hey Ted, long time no see," Jonathan said.

"Yeah, where have you been? I've missed you," Caleb chimed in. Here we go again.

"Caleb, stop it. A guy has already made a move on Ted. Actually, two guys," Tessa said.