Ch. 4- This is- Jude

This is rediculous. Jake said he'd be here this time. I'm tierd of him not showing up, even if it's just going out to eat. I have an hour break, but no one to spend it with.

Well, I have a few offers, but photographers arnt my style. I instead drove over to my brothers work to see if he forgot and went to work instead, and on my way picked up 2 starbucks coffees.

When I walked in I saw no one at the counter.

Okay....

The store was quite dark compaired to how bright outside was. And smelled of... Well... Hollister.

Since it was Hollister.

I never knew that this place could become slightly creepy.

Then I noticed someone was indeed behind the counter, but on the floor.

Oh. Crap. Are they hurt?

I quickened my speed, and tried to look over the counter.

She was picking up hangers, and putting them in a box. Her back was turned to me, and even though I respect women, I still am a guy, and body checked her.

She was athletic, you could tell by her legs, and her waist. She was curvy somewhat though, or maybe it was the skirt she had on, but her butt looked good. Her hair was light brown and was kind of wavy, curly. She looked at me, and her light blue eyes widened.

" I'm so sorry, can I help you?" she asked genuinly.

Her face was actually....nice.

She didn't have make-up on, but she looked amazing without it. It wasn't too much, but her face wasn't dull either.

It was. nice.

She was deffinently top 25 of the prettiest girls I've seen in my life. And that really means something.

"uh, is Jake working today?" I asked.

" he's soposed to, but I've been subbing for him for the most of today, I'm sure he'll be here later... Maybe, are you a friend of his?"

" uh, brother" I answered

" oh, well in that case, tell him the boss is getting pissed" she replys and pickes up the last hanger and puts it into the box.

Folding it like a moving box, she looks to the left and the right to see if anyone is listening.

" this is my first week, and I'm sure the boss would fire me, but isn't yet, because im the only one that ever comes to work on time." with that she picks up the box and puts it under the desk.

" I don't know what I'm doing at all."

She leans on the counter and puts her hands threw her hair and laughs.

" awesome" she whispers.

I chuckel, surprised at her humor... It was kind of refreshing.

I look at the two coffees in my hand.

" well, a have an extra coffee here, do you want it?"

" no, it's Jakes... Or yours"

" yes, it was Jakes. But he's not here to take it, so I'm giving it to you."

I put the extra coffee in my hand on the desk, and took a sip of mine.

I looked back, and she was closer, accepting it in her hands.

" well, thank you.... Uh..." she stumbeled.

" Jude" I smiled, introducing myself.

" Kelsey" she smiled.