What happends...

Ch. 1 - yea, I know. [ Kelsey ]

Andrew - hey

My stomache lurched unvolentearily.

He wrote me.

How does this guy do this to me? Every time. Well... Don't let him think your ignoring him.... Maybe I should.

Or maybe he will think I'm childish.

Do I care?

I blew out a breath I didn't really notice I was holding.

I shouldn't care, but I do.

Yeah, I know I'm pathetic, thank you.

Kelsey- hey.

I might as well put ....

I waited for five minutes. Five minutes. That is a long time in waiting for someone you thought you were inlove with to reply.

No, I knew I was inlove with him... Once.

Andrew- how are you?

You shouldn't have wrote me. I know you have me on your facebook, but... I don't want to be here only when you want. I can't take it.

Kelsey- great :] how are you?

Way to have a spine you idiot.

Andrew- awesome! I had the best Christmas ever! My girlfriend loved the necklace by the way. How was yours?

Yeah. Not only I never tell him what I think, or about my feelings, I helpped him pick out his girlfriend's Christmas present.

Yes. I know I'm sick.

Kelsey- that's great! My Christmas was pretty cool. Kicked back with the family, and played games and watched movies.

:] what are you doing for new years?

I think to my plans for new years.

Suddenly I feel a worse kick in my gut.

I then hoped he would either be too inconsiderate, or stupid, or both to ask me my plans.

Andrew- my friend is throwing a party.

Great. I see it now, skanks throwing themselves at him, their ruby red lipstick stains on his shirt, on his face. Every one is drunk. Just like-

Andrew- brittney and I are going for an hour or two.

No. I was wronge. One skank.

Oh, and yes, they will be their for an hour or two, until they both end up at one of their houses alone.

Andrew- then we have to catch the plane.

Their probibly going to leave the party early just to- what? What about a plane?

That's funny, for a moment I was worried.

You know those situations which your in, and you automaticly wonder what it would be like if someone you knew was part of it.

As in me, I just had the worst moment that he was going to write.' I'm comming to visit, and can brittney and i stay in your room?'

Haha. Funny. Not.

Kelsey- plane?

Andrew- yeah, you know the things in the sky, that move. P-l-a-n-e.

Kelsey- ok, I know what a plane is

Andrew- just making sure. Yeah, we are moving to New York, we should meet up!

Haha.....

Kelsey- wow. That crazy! Why? :]

Faker. :[

Andrew- she just got a job over their, and well, I just proposed!

I felt a sudden blank sweep over my thoughts, making me feel very halusive.

Very... Idk.

Kelsey- isn't that fast?

Andrew- I love her.

Ok, you know that kick I had.

I felt a bomb explode in my chest.

I felt the thing that once was my heart crashing to the bottom of my stomache, and burning.

Blackening until it was a piece of coal.

I felt like running into the zoo, and throwing my body into the polar bears eating room.

Andrew- btw she says hi :]

Oh, and she also asks what your doing for new years, what are you doing for new years?

What am I doing?

What am I doing.

Kelsey- :] I'll see you guys when you get here. Gtg get ready. Bye looser!

Got to get ready to die is more like it.

I felt my hands shake with fustratuon, and hurt.

My light brown hair dropping forward onto the desk, as my head falls into my hands.

Andrew- Haha ok have fun looser!! :]

I logg off my facebook, closing the website, and returning to google, my last tab.

I debate it.

Google. The answer to all questions, but also the world of useless information, the magnificent, and the idiot.

Google.

What the hell? Give it a shot.

Then I let my fingers do the talking.

' how to get over a guy'