"Lunch with Aiden and Jane?" I mouth to Brad and he nods.

"Yes just send me the place you want to go to." We say our goodbyes and I look at Brad holding his head in his hands.

"I'm never ever drinking again." He groans.

"I say that every-time to." I say dryly and we both laugh for a minute.

"Please don't tell-."

"I won't mention a word about Nick. It's not my place." He smirks at me again.

"Want me to take you home?"

"Yes please. I need a shower." He laughs. The car ride home was really quiet but it wasn't awkward and I appreciated that. After I dropped him off I decided to go to the grocery store just to buy n couple of things. As I make my way home my mind instantly runs through last nights occurrence and Nicks pale but beautiful face doesn't seem to able to exit my mind.

"Hey mom. I just wanted to let you know that Nick stopped by last night. So he is okay." She sighs a breath of relief.

"He came here first Liv. I gave him my key to your apartment." She sounds a bit anxious.

"A heads up would have been great thanks Mom." I sarcastically say and she she's just silent. I honestly wonder what goes through her head sometimes but I know she's doing what she thinks is best for me. "Thank you." I mumble and I sigh.

"Just remember I'm here if you need to talk but you do deserve so much better and I do love the boy but he really hurt you this time." My moms tone is so soft and elegant and I'm grateful in that moment. Grateful that she's looking out for me and grateful that I have her in my life.

"I know I do. I told him I needed him to leave me alone. I've been doing amazing so far and seeing him was shocking but I need to focus on myself." I can here her take a deep breath of relief out and I know she has a small smile across her face.

"I'm glad you're so strong. I couldn't be any prouder." She gradually says and then her beeper goes off.

"I have to go. I love you so much." She says and puts the phone down before I could say anything else. Gosh I love that woman. Aiden sent me the name of the place they wanted to have lunch at and I change into my gym clothes and rush over.

"Why are you in gym clothes and eating a burger?" Brad furrows his eyebrows and I shrug.

"Because it's me and you can't say anything Mr." I take a bite of my burger and all 6 pair of eyes are on me. Jane has barely said a word because she's still hanging quite badly but she nonetheless smiles.

"So how was the rest of your night? Anything inter-." Jane cuts her sentence off and her eyes widen as they look past my head, Aiden looks bleak and Brad just continues eating like nothing is happening. I smell his Axe deodorant behind me and I know his standing there. I try to keep my calm.

"What the actual fuck." I hear him say and it wasn't even two seconds and he was out the door. That was really strange. Aiden and Jane are still bleak and it's as if they are completely in shock. Am I missing something?

"So." Brad breaks the awkward silence and they both relax just a tiny bit and Aiden's eyes are boring into me.

"He's back?" Aiden says softly and Jane still hasn't said a word.

"Yeah he came back last night." I avoid eye contact the best I can, the topic immediately is left and the rest of lunch was eaten in complete silence.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." I leave cash on the table and I head out. Jane and Aiden still both look like they've seen a ghost but I'm not going to push it because even I think it must still be a dream that he's back. As I head to my car I see Nick leaning on it with his ray bans on and his leather jacket. A lot of girls are staring in his direction but he barely notices them as I walk to him.