Wiping myself , I flushed down the toilet . Walking over to the sink I washed my hands , brushed my teeth , and washed my face with a washcloth .

Chris stopped the running water from his shower and got out .

Walking into the bedroom , I plopped on the bed and watched Chris get dress.

"Why you gotta stare you perv." Chris chuckled while putting on his 'Polo' boxers.

"Like you dont when im getting dress." I said sucking my teeth .

"Yeah , yeah , yeah." Chris said putting the rest of his clothes on .

"When you taking me home?" I asked

"Damn, You dont wanna be with me anymore? Im hurt Kay."

"No , I was just asking." I gigled

"But whenever you want me too." Chris grumbled laying next to me on the bed .

A silence following soon after , My mind traveld to how am I going to approach Chris on this situation that he was 'supposedly cheating'. I trust my boyfriend 100% , but you got to be sure . Bringing it up too him would just bring us a little bit closer .

"What chuu' thinking bout'?" He asked bringing me out of my running thoughts

Grabbing my phone from the night stand , I went to my messages and tapped on the unsaved number one .

"Do you recongnize this number? They was talking reckless last night." I said handing him my phone

His face went through 3 diffrent expressions .

"So you do?" I asked confused

"Uhh , nah . I-I dont."

"You sure?" I asked once again

"Yeah ," He said giving me zero contact

"lemme see your phone." I mumbled

"For what?" He said looking at me weird.

"Just let me see it."

"Here ," He said handing me his Iphone 5

Unlocking his phone , I went to his call log and typed in the number that texted me.

Pressing the green button , The phone rang intill a female voice answerd.

-

"Hey baby , I knew it wouldnt be long intill you called."

Looking over at Chris he had an uneasy face that he had been caught.

"Hello? Chris? You there baby?"

-

Jasmine , it was Jasmie . Out of all.people it had to be Jasmine .

"Unbeleivable." I said under my breath and throwing his phone at him .

"Wait , lemme explain." He said getting up off the bed.

"What is there to explain? That you fucked ol' girl when I got in the car crash!" I asked turning around towards him.

Chris didnt say anything . Scoffing , I turned around and grabbed my stuff .

"You couldnt just wait huh? Christopher always haft to get his way." I chuckled

"2nd boyfriend that done me wrong . I thought you were the one." I spoke with a lump in my throat .

"Kayla I was drunk." He said trying to hold me .

"Not drunk enough." I said moving from his reach

Putting on my black 'Jordan Futures' I walked out his room and out the front door.

Chris ran after me and stopped me

"Please Kayla , Im so sorry."

"I dont wanna hear it .

Calling Nia , witch she didnt answer . I called August he didnt answer either.

Clicking on Tygas contcat , I pressed the call button .

"Kayla just hear me out." Chris pleaded

Ignoring him I waited for Ty to answer .

-

"Hello?" He answerd groggily

"Ty , can you come get me form your friends house." I didnt even wanna say his name

"From where? Where's Chris."

"Not questions Ty , Just please come."

"Aite , one."
-

Ending the phone call . I put my phone in my pocket .

"So this is it Kay? You just gon' ignore me?" Chris asked

"Ion know , ask Jasmine." I said in monotone

Chris chuckled and ran his hand over his face.

"Yeah , lemme go do that." He chuckled and walked off

Watching him walk away was heart breaking . Damn , Im not even the one who cheated . He was . And he didnt even try to change my mind about leaving him. He just gave up .

It seems to me he really didnt care about us or our friendship . Everything goes down hill for Kayla once again .

Letting tears slip out , Tyga pulled up a few moments later .

Opening his car door witch was a Dodge Charger just like my moms but it was black instead of white .

"You good?" He asked speeding off towards my house .

"Yeah ," I said with a hot salty tear slipping out

Wiping them off , I looked at the side of his face .

"Thank you ," I said softly

"Anything for the Kayla Kay." Smiling I was greatful for him to try and put a smile on my face .

*

Pulling up to my house , he stopped the moving car .

"Thanks again." I said opening the car door

"No problem lil sis, We'll talk later." Meaning he was talking about Chris

Kissing his cheek , I stepped out of his car and watched him drive off .

Looking into my driveway was unfamilar car here .

Guessing it was one of my brothers friends , I shrugged if off and unlocked my front door and stepped into my warm house . Feels good to be home .

"Kayla ,somebody is here too see you." My mom called out to me from the living room .

Screwing up my face in confusion , I walked to the living room and saw him.

Fear washed through my body.

"What are you doing here?" I asked stumbling over my words

"Nice to see you too babe." He smirked

*************************************

Im bout to give up on this story . If not please leave feedback :( .

Feedback is motivation , Lmao.

4 comments and 3 votes for new chapter :)