INTRODUCTION

What's up folks and welcome to my upcoming teenfiction story. A little bit about me, I'm a young adult female with big dreams and a weird sense of humor. Often moody, especially when I can't think what to write(like at this very moment, I'm just babbling my mouth off, hoping to come across something inspiring). Haha.

*dynamic cricket sounds*

Disclaimer: Do. Not. In. Any. Way. Compare. My. Story. To. Other. Stories....on this platform or anywhere else. I worked hard on this, it wouldn't be right if someone should say ''oh nice, it's like voteandcommentplease .'' It's just not right, for any writer to have their works compared.

Although, there will be some similar scenes in other stories that can almost be found everywhere, like similar dialogue lines.

Hmm, let me provide with with an example.

''As I live and breath, the man himself John wick'' John wick pt 2

''As I live and breath, John gold.'' Retaliation pt 2

See, even in movies, there are similar dialogues. Same dialogue line, different movies, different persons, although the referrals have John as the first name

But. ''Comparison will steal your joy.''

''And I don't want my joy stolen.'' I said, with a pout.

Anyway, about this book, I started writing this story at the beginning of January 2021 and thought it was good enough for this platform. It was something I started to write randomly so please excuse the grammar mistakes, plot holes, and any confusion that may factory reset your brain. When I'm finished, I'll go back and edit for you lovely peoples. 

 Most of my characters will undergo major development throughout the book as it often goes in real life. They aren't perfect, they will make you angry, sad, and sometimes depressed, for the most part, you would want to quit reading. I do this as a way to understand my characters better and connect them with my readers because we are all human and we all have flaws which are what makes us different in the most unique ways. We all went through some sh#t that makes us think irrational. We often think back to those moments with constant regret and at some point in our lives, we wish we could turn back the clock and that's exactly what is going to happen in this book. My characters are solely from my imagination and any remotely close by resemblance or by habitual action is entirely coincidental.

If you do have any problem with reading this story, then don't. I worked hard on this story and won't tolerate any little disrespect, snarky comments about my characters, dialogue, or plot in any way. Any comments as such will be reported and deleted. It is very stressful for an amateur writer to receive such comments about his/her works that they worked so hard on. Remember, I just started and this book is a test run of how far I can push my creative skills. No racist comments will be appreciated either. In this day and era, it's time to understand that everyone is equal despite their sexuality, gender, race, or religion. The sooner we realize that the sooner we come to world equality.

Instead of spreading negativity and hate, try to have a go at it yourself. As the saying goes ''blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make your shine any brighter''. Because it suits no absolute purpose in hate, do you feel any better about yourself for giving hate, or do you relinquish in the fear of others? Not to criticize anyone, but you should probably think about the impact on a person before saying hateful words. 

 I can tell you what you can do, you can kindly point out any mistakes for me to correct, isn't that better? You can help by pointing out a few mistakes.

This book is dedicated to all who were bullied in high school. I have been bullied for three years in high school because of my shortness and lack of beauty(Not ugliness). I was a nerd and after three years of being bullied about it, it didn't bother me anymore after I accepted myself for who I was. And the bullies, they all went away.  So, if anyone is being bullied let me tell you this. Bullies are just persons like you and me, when things turn south they take it out on others. There's probably a lot more going on in their lives than yours, they thrive off fear, vulnerabilities, and embarrassment, they take this as a weakness to condemn their poor victims. The time you don't let anything they say bother you anymore, that time you'll be free of them. The time you stand up for yourself they will start making way for you. Don't be pressured into hating yourself, thinking this is bad karma or that God doesn't love you. Think of this as a time to build yourself, a time to think back and realize that this is preparing you for something much more than your high school years.

On a final note, I hope everyone is safe during the quarantine. 2020 has truly been the worst year of our lives. I know some of you have been stressing yourself out over something you have no control over and I know that so many plans have been canceled. But, today is a different day, a year, and a different time. Start anew with newfound strength and passion. And, please see follow the instructions of your health care advisors. Sanitize, wear a mask, keep social distancing.  We can do it. But most importantly, take care of yourself and your family, spend time with them, do something you've never done before. Who knows, maybe you can come across your newfound passion, XD.

SYPNOSIS

They say 'curiousity kill the cat.'
But this cat have more than nine lives.
The result?  Reckless hate and Catastrophic bonds.

Updates this and every Thursday, so stay tuned. Please

So, that's all for now!!

Bye, guys!