97

*distress*

C O R B Y N

"How can you do that? You've already said you've booked the venues." I shout at my management, they stress me out so much.

Apparently, now they're pushing shows forward so i'm leaving early February instead of late. I won't accept that, Sierra will hate me.

"Maybe we missed out a couple details-"

"So you mean you lied to me? Y'all need to go through this shit with me beforehand." I hit the coffee machine off the counter, leaning against it. They infuriating me and i can't keep doing this with them.

"And this is why we're making you go early, Corbyn. You're too wound up on that girl-"

"Don't fucking bring Sierra into this." I point in Mikeys face. I don't get why they hate her, she's done nothing to them.

"She distracts you." He looks into my eyes.

"She's the only thing in this world that keeps me sane." I clench my jaw. I need to pick her up in an hour, i promised her i would. She had a meal with her family, some came along from Italy.

"She's a clout-"

"Say one more thing about her and i will snap your neck." I threaten. Isabella walks over and just stares at us both, she's getting sick of having to break up arguments between my management and I, but i can't help it.

"Okay, Mikey you cannot add more shows, you're going to stress him out and make him have mental health issues." Izzy looks at Mikey. "Corbyn, you cant keep breaking shit just because you're mad. That's the third coffee machine, this week."

It's the only thing on the counter and it breaks really easily. My phone starts to ring and Sierra's name popped up. "Hey baby." I hold the phone to my ear, looking in Mikey's eyes.

"Can you pick me up? I went for a walk and now i'm lost." She sounded clueless but upset at the same time. i let out a small chuckle at her getting lost. "Corbyn seriously, it's scary around here, i don't have a clue where i am."

I look down, "I'm on my way baby, send me your location." Mikey went to say something but i walked away from him before he could.

"Okay sent. Also can your bring your sweatshirt, i'm cold." 

"Sorted, I'll be there as soon as i can. Call me if you need anything." I grab my sweatshirt and car keys. She hangs up the phone and i walk to the door.

"I'm pushing the tour dates closer." Mikey says.

"Good luck getting that past Dylan and Jonah. They'll say the exact same thing i'm saying." I nod my head at him and Izzy before leaving.

I take the SUV just because all my cars are currently in some garage. I can't wait until i get to move out so i can have all my cars and not just my McLaren.

I look down at the address Sierra sent me and she literally was in the middle of nowhere, wasn't too far from me. I take the backroads and she was in an alleyway which is just weird.

I get out the car and call her, "Sierra why are you in an Alley?" I question, staring at the entrance of the alley.

"I went for a walk. Are you close?"

"Yeah." I start walking down the narrow street, it was daytime but there was many corners and i didn't have her exact location. "Stay on the line."

I was looking around every corner in the alley i took until i seen her sitting against the wall. "Are you sitting down?" I ask, sliding one hand into my pocket.