22

*puppy love*

I can feel Corbyn and I slowly drifting and i can't think of an explanation to why. All i know for sure is that it's hurting me.

Like we argue all the time, he says stuff that he 'doesn't mean' and he's always with other girls, not telling me that he's there. It's messing with my head

This has been going on for two months now and i've already tried confronting him about it but he just pushes it away.

"You good?" Jordan asks, I'm so thankful him and Zoe have been staying with us for a while. I couldn't bare to be with Corbyn arguing and not having anywhere else to go. Jordan actually listens to me.

"No..." I say truthfully. "I just want to know what i'm doing wrong for him to be like that." I twiddle with my fingers. I'm trying my best to be the girl he wants but my best clearly isn't enough.

We had a massive argument last week about Jonah. He won't let me have or see anybody that i've made friends with while being with him because it's bad for his social status.

I went home to my dad after that and then he started saying how 'sorry' he was and convinced me to get back to him. So i did.

"I don't think it's you, it's him... He's never like this. I'll go find out what's wrong." Jordan smiles softly. Ashley followed me on instagram yesterday and we were chatting away, she's got a beautiful soul and said that what Corbyns doing with other girls isn't right, the reason she followed me was to ask if i was aware and okay if what had been happening. Even his family notice this but he can't.

Like he has never in his whole time of fame been with females as much as he has with me, and i don't care about him having female friends, it's when he doesn't tell me that he's going to meet them or they flirt with him in front of me and he doesn't do anything

He leaves the room and i just sit staring at the news channel playing on the TV. Corbyn being the only thought running through my head.

He's said some pretty mean stuff to me. He's called me a hoe when i went out to get ice cream with Jonah.

He's told me to stop showing my body off because it's what 'groupies' do.

He's said that i'm always so clingy and annoying.

He's said that i was being a bitch whenever i pulled him away from a group of half naked girls throwing themselves on him.

He hardly sleeps with me anymore, He gets drunk and comes home and then shows me affection. It's like he only wants to be with me whenever he isnt him.

He came home drunk the other day and told me to never leave him then a day after, when he was all sobered up, he told me i was useless and not helping him in any way.

I can't even react to say anything though, because i'm scared. I just want him to be happy but i'm confused on what's making him happy. It's clearly not me.

I heard a bunch of shouting from Jordan and Corbyn. My name was exchanged a couple times. Zoe walked down the stairs and just hugged me.

"I'm so sorry baby." She rubs my back. I had no emotion to even cry. I just stood there while she was comforting me. This really isn't good.

Not to mention his fans and everything, hating me on every little single thing i do. I can't even walk to the store without getting cameras flashed in my face then shit talked about me online.

"So i'm making you upset, Am i Sierra?" Corbyn jogs down the stairs, Jordan after him.

"Corbyn i don't want to talk to you when you're like this." I say back. In my normal talking voice. We've been arguing too much. I just want us to be okay again. We used to have more.