3

*girlfriend*

"Nice seeing you again, Sierra." Corbyn nods, standing against a Ferrari. Weirdly, it was nice seeing him too, i liked finally having plans.

I smile, "Nice car, My dads reaction when you called was priceless, Him and Louie are very excited for decorating." I look at my watch, it's just over seven.

"Please, get in." He opens the car door like a gentleman. I get in and he closes the door. It was so low down i don't even know how he was able to see over the wheel. He gets into the drivers seat and revs the engine, it was a lot louder then the Benz.

"Okay wow." I put my belt on. He chuckles a little and connects his phone, playing faint music as a background noise, the charts.

I haven't eaten since yesterday morning, My stomach made that very noticeable. It kept making rumbling sounds every five seconds. And they were loud, very loud.

"Are you hungry? We can stop to get some food." He slows down his driving a little bit.

"I forgot my purse at my house." I look down. I mean it's not like i have money anyways but it's better to just pretend.

"Oh that's okay, I'll take you to my favorite cafe." He smiles, speeding up again. We talked a little about what i wanted, i just said a bagel.

He also said Cafe, i thought it would be a small, little cafe but nope. This cafe was massive and full off people.

"We can go in or we can eat in here, it's up to you" He takes his belt off.

Cue my Anxiety.

"Definitely eat in here." I crack my knuckles. He nods and gets out, leaving me in the car alone.

I was just looking around, it must be nice living such a fancy life. Everyone seems so happy with their hands full off bags.

Not even five minutes later he walks back with two paper bags. He gets in and hands me one bag.

"So, Sierra... Tell me a bit about yourself." He opens up a french toast with avacado splattered on the top. How basic of him.

"Ask a question and i'll answer." I take a bit from this bagel. Never in my life have i ever tasted something so amazing.

"How many siblings?" He slurps from a smoothie he had ordered for himself, it smelt like pineapple.

"One and his names Louie, He's seventeen and attempting to get into a university." I look around his face. "And you?" Well, Louies my only alive sibling.

"Two, Ashley and Jordan. What are your parents job?" He bites on the inside off his lips before taking another bite off the toast.

"My dad works part time with my uncle at a car wash service, but mainly as a painter or decorator, he's also really handy in fixing stuff." I nod my head slightly.

"And your mother?" He turns the music off completely, i could tell he was staring to get frustrated over what was playing.

Cue the sob story. "She's a drug addict. I don't know, we don't really talk about her and she's never really with us. For all we know she could be dead." I rub my lips together. He felt remorse, i could see it in his face.

"I'm sorry." he looks down, "My mother and father split too, Still in contact with the both of them though."

"Good for you, keep on to that." I take a sip from the water he got me. I wish my family was normal, now i have severe mental health issues and still living in a broken home.