81

*okay*

C O R B Y N

"Sierra Clifford, do you want me to spell out the letters individually for you?" I shout at the woman at the front desk, she won't tell me what room Sierra is in and it's pissing me off. I just want to see her, i just want to know she's going to be okay.

"Can you calm down or i'm going to have to get security to escort you, sir." She looked to one of her co-workers for help.

"What the fuck kind of service is this?" I say louder. I could tell everyone in the room was getting annoyed with me. I just need to see Sierra.

"Corbyn." Jonah pulls me away from the woman and pushes me outside. "You think shouting at a worker is going to help you? What the fuck is wrong with you?" Uh, the only girl that makes me feel like me is laying in a hospital bed?

It's a whole new day and they haven't called or anything, she could be dead for all i know and i'm stuck down here instead of paying my respects.

"Jonah she could be dead." I raise my voice, choking on my words a little. "I don't have a clue what's happened to her all because they won't fucking let me in."

"Daniel said she's alive, Luke said she's alive-"

"Yesterday, Jonah. They called us yesterday. It's a new day." I let a couple tears slip, i just want her to be okay.

"Corbyn." Our attention turns towards J approaching us. "This is the wrong ward." He points to the sign that clearly stated 'accident & emergency.' Oh. That's Jonah's fault, he bought us here.

"Is she okay?" I ask, walking up to him.

"Depends on your definition of okay, Luke sent down to get you. Shouting isn't gonna get you nowhere." He turns and walks ahead of us. Jonah side eyed me and then jogged up to J, asking him questions.

We reach the inpatient ward and he just walks past the front desk, we follow him. She needs to be okay.

"No one but her family is allowed in the room-"

"What? Why can't we see her?-"

"If you want to know what happened, Daniels waiting on you guys. He also wants to say something to you so calm yourself down, wipe your eyes and come in whenever you're ready." He raises his voice, opening the door to a room full of people.

I walk in before them both. John, Jack and Zach were all here. Zach looked away whenever he seen me. They should all be really mad at me.

"What happened?" I slide my hands into the pockets of my pants, walking over to a free space in the room.

Daniel turned his whole body to look at me, he had a couple scars and bruises. "She was driving and another car crashed into her side..." He says, looking over at Jonah.

Jonah looks down, they haven't announced it to everyone that they're dating yet. Jonah's still scared but Daniel accepts it and won't rush him.

The room went silent, Jonah and Daniel just looking at each other. He definitely wants to hug him so bad right now but everyone in the room is preventing that from happening.

The door opens and Luke walks in, He looked at me and i could feel his anger. He's still mad at me.

"Is she okay?" I ask, he scoffs, taking a wire out of Daniels arm.

"As if you care-"

"Luke bro, i just wanna-"

"Y'all two can go and see her, she's waking up." He points to J and John. Oh, oh thank the lord.