extra - fluff :)

AN EXTRA CHAPTER TO QUENCH YOUR THIRST OF BAKUDEKU 

-

Izuku and Katsuki were holding hands with each other while walking to the Japanese Fair. There were going to be rides, games, and food.

Izuku wouldn't admit it to Katsuki, but he'd brought 50$ let alone for food. Katsuki knew this, but he also brought 50$ to buy Izuku more food knowing he'd spend it all. (who could blame him tho?)

Izuku was practically running toward the fair with excitement while Katsuki was trying to calm him down. 

"I can't believe i get to come here for the first time with my first boyfriend!" Izuku smiled while hugging close to Katsuki, who wanted to die and hug the boy so much.

"I'm glad i'm your first boyfriend, that means you're going to know first on how to be treated like a queen." Katsuki smirked at Izuku who went slightly pink and kissed Katsuki's cheek.

 "You make me so happy- but food makes me mmh yes, so can we pleaaaaase go get some katsudon??" Izuku pleaded, sticking out his lower lip and putting his hands together. Katsuki raised an eyebrow and laughed lightly, nodding and dragging him over to the stand where he proceeded to buy two bolds for him and izuku. 

"You didn't have to buy for me!" Izuku said sadly, where as Katsuki kept eating his own katsudon. "OKay but i did, so don't let it get cold and eat it." Katsuki pulled away from his food to kiss Izuku gently on the lips, before returning to his food. Izuku nodded and ate his food. 

"Ahh! It's so good Kacchan!" Izuku sobbed out while eating more. "You're crying cause its so good?" Katsuki asked, referring to the tears dribbling down his cheek. Izuku sniffled and nodded before eating more. 

"Don't eat too fast or you'll get a tummy ache." Katsuki warned Izuku, who slowed down after that.

Once they finished eating, they went to lots of rides.

"Thank you Kacchan, for being the best boyfriend i could've asked for." Izuku propped up and placed his lips on Katsuki's.

Katsuki was bright red as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's' waist. "You're the best boyfriend too, Izuku." 

-

another extra ;))

Izuku was currently laying in his bed. With who?

 Iida.

Not only Iida, but Ochako too.

Not only Ochako and Iida though,

Kaminari as well. 

Clothed? 

yes.

under the blanket? yes.

Katsuki could be heard from the distance, with a few people, yelling.

Shinsou. Tsuyu (shocking), and Todoroki.

Shinsou was looking for his boyfriend, Kaminari. 

Tsuyu was looking for her girlfriend, Ochako.

And Todoroki was looking for his 'study buddy', Iida. (DO WHAT YOU PLEASE WITH THIS.)

and Katsuki was looking for the love of his life, Izuku. 

-

Finally, they burst through the door and many thoughts flooding through all of their heads. 

Shinsou, "Oh how cute, my boyfriend has friends without me." 

Tsuyu, "aww i wish she invited me, but she looks so cute!" 

Todoroki, "i hate my life." (me too todoroki)

and finally, katsuki, "THIS LITTLE BITCH CHEATED ON ME? WITH A GIRL AND GUYS? WHAT?" 

"IZUKU?!" Katsuki yelled, waking up the four in the bed, who yawned and huddled together. They weren't just sleeping together, they were cuddling, like nORMAL FRIENDS.

Izuku rubbed his eyes. "Hi kacchan, do you want to join?" Katsuki was in SHOck. "YOU JUST CHEATED ON ME AND YOU WANT ME TO JOIN??"Katsuki was nonetheless, confused as fuck.

Izuku laughed as everyone in the bed sat up, looking at the people who'd been searching for them. 

Iida gasped. "Oh my- i forgot about studying! So sorry, Todoroki." He apologized to Todoroki who nodded. 

Izuku who rushed to Katsuki's side to positively tell him that he didn't cheat on him with not only two other boys but a girl, and also reassure him that he is 100% gay. 

Ochako was apologizing for not inviting her to their gay cuddle session, while hugging her.

and well, Kaminari was half asleep kissing all over Shinso, "i can't believe you have actual friends and didn't tell me." Kami laughed before kissing his cheek.

Soon after, Katsuki kidnapped Izuku and brought him to his dorm, and they played video games. 

                                                                                       <3