11

- Izuku's POV, the day of moving into dorms. -

I had just thought about all the makeup work me and Kacchan were going to have to do, since we were both out for the month.

Kacchan got excused absences as well as me. I was pretty bummed that we had to go back, it felt like summer had ended. More maybe of a spring break?

Being with Kacchan felt like heaven. I love being with him, near him, in his arms- anything. I don't know much about love, or relationships for that much, but i know i love Kacchan. I'm not sure in which way, but it feels like it's every way possible.

I gripped both handles of my two suitcases, and looked at Kacchan before looking back at the dorms. This was going to be a long yet tiring day.

Kacchan nodded in my direction and spoke, "You should say goodbye to your mother." I smiled and nodded back, then left my two suitcases next to Kacchan.

I walked over to my mother-

"Mom!" I gasped, she started sobbing uncontrollably. "Oh momma- please don't cry! It's okay- I will call you so often you will get sick of me- please don't cry!" I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"I love you my little zuku-bear! I just hate to be leaving you so soon- again." Her eyes poured pools of tears. "Mom! I love you too! And you aren't leaving me. We will still see each other every weekend or so!" I cheered my mom up, wiping her tears.

- 3rd POV -

Soon after, both Izuku and Katsuki had packed in their rooms. Izuku's still being mostly empty with not having a lot to own in the first place, but still being decent.

Izuku and Katsuki had arrived earlier than everyone else to pack their stuff, so most of the people in the dorms had no idea that they were there.

Izuku had exited his room, looking at the door across the hall.

Katsuki had already put a big X on the door, and Izuku made his way to it.

He didn't really bother with knocking, so he just opened the door and went inside.

He heard the shower on, so he closed the dorm door and went over and plopped down on Katsuki's bed, rolling over to take a nap.

Around 10 minutes later, katsuki stepped out of his bathroom with a towel wrapped SECURELY around his waist.

He looked at the sleeping boy on his bed. "Izuku?" He questioned, looking at him.

He just shrugged and grabbed clothes, changing right there since izuku was ASLEEP .

Once he was done changing, he sat on his bed next to the gently sleeping male.

He shook him lightly, which izuku stirred awake.

"Kacchan?" He questioned, sitting up, close to Katsuki.

"Are you hungry?" Katsuki asked, standing up and putting shoes on.

Izuku thought for a minute. Over the past month and two days, his body has grown a little more used to food. He could eat around a meal and a half now.

It was still hard for him to eat sometimes, since his body had grown used to not eating, but he was getting better.

"Uh, a little i think." Izuku said, unsure himself. Katsuki nodded before taking his hand, and pulling him up.

"Put on some pants." Katsuki spoke, Izuku raising an eyebrow. "I'm wearing shorts?" He questioned Katsuki's ways.

Katstuki ignored him, reaching in his dresser, grabbing a pair of baggy sweatpants, and handing them to Izuku.

Katsuki didn't want to admit it, but he didn't want anyone looking at Izuku. Izuku didn't question it, he just dropped his shorts and changed in front of Katsuki, who didn't seem to mind.

Neither of them cared too much about changing in front of each other.

Katsuki left the room, Izuku following. Both had completely forgotten that they would be living with an entire class of people.

Ochako's eyes widened hugely at the sight of Izuku.

She jumped up immediately, running over and hugging him tightly, but not tight enough to hurt him.

"I was so worried! Please don't scare me like that again. I'm so glad you're okay." She spoke softly to him.

Izuku smiled gently, returning the hug to his friend.

Iida had walked up to them, "Welcome back, both Midoriya and Bakugo." Katsuki blatantly flat out ignored him, while Izuku had talked to everyone for about an hour.

After an hour and ten minutes however, Katsuki grabbed a bunch of snacks before lifting Izuku off the couch, stealing him.

Katsuki ignored the people yelling for Katsuki to give Izuku back, though.

He brought Izuku back to his dorm before placing him on his bed, placing all the snacks down.

Katsuki yawned, laying on the bed next to Izuku. It was around 7PM.

"You socialize too much." Katsuki spoke, opening a bag of chips and eating.

Izuku scoffed playfully, grabbing a package of cookies and opening it. "You only socialize with me, though."

Katsuki raised an eyebrow. "I know, thats the point, because i have patience with you. I cant stand anyone else. "

Izuku just laughed softly, eating more of the cookies.

Katsuki looked at izuku about 5 minutes later. "I- you ate all the cookies." Izuku looked at him as he slowly at the last cookie.

"Thats it, your getting it."

Izuku burst into laughter as katsuki attacked his sides with his hands.

Izuku was laid straight back on Katsuki's bed, and katsuki was straddling Izuku, tickling his side merciless.

About two minutes later of play fighting and tickiling, izuku was under katsuki, who was smiling at him and looking at him.

The atmosphere went from playing, to love.

Izuku placed his hand on Katsuki's cheek. His eyes flashed from Katsuki's lips to Katsuki's eyes.

Their faces were hardly inches apart, feeling breath on each others lips.

katsuki spoke softly, "are you sure you're okay with this about to happen?"

Izuku's heart felt warm that Katsuki had asked.

He nodded, smiling.

Katsuki pressed his lips against Izuku's.

Katsuki felt his chest get heavy, and he pressed his lips against izuku's a little harder.

Izuku had little explosions going off in his stomach as he brought his other hand up to Katsuki's other cheek.

They both pulled away and didn't say a word, they just smiled.

Katsuki was going to have to vacuum his room, and clean his bedsheets though, because crumbled up snacks were all over his bed.

They both slept together in izuku's small bed.