3

I groggily woke up, smacking my alarm clock. I looked at the roof for about two minutes before finally getting the energy to get up.

Once up, i went in the bathroom and undressed myself. I looked at my pathetic body. How did i even have slight curves? I'm a whole guy. I looked down at my wrists, and took off the bandages.

I stepped into my shower and turned the cold water on, feeling it hit my body in an instant. I never really had the privilege of a warm or hot shower, and if i ever did, i'm pretty sure i'd hate cold showers even more.

Once i was done, i stepped out of the shower and put some clean bandages on my wrists. I walked out of the bathroom and dried off, and put my uniform with some sleeves on under it. I put on my red sneakers, and my backpack. I also put some of my mother's concealer over the face and neck bruises.

I swished my hair around a bit, not really knowing what to do with it. I didn't have a brush, only a comb that was slightly broke.

I walked out and looked at my dad, who was getting up to hit me. I couldn't take another hit. I sighed. He stopped where he was standing in front of me. He shoved me to the ground, and grabbed his suitcase, leaving.

I was a little confused, but not complaining. I got up, my leg still a little wobbly from him stomping on it, but the cold water really helped i suppose.

I grabbed an apple, and slung my backpack over my shoulder again. I was a little afraid to face everyone, but it'll be fine. i hope.

I left my house and walked to school, it being harder than usual. I took out my father's watch i had stolen the previous night, and checked the time, '8:19'.

My eyes went wide, as I walked even faster. School started at 7:30. I was 49 minutes late! I saw the UA gate, so i walked faster and I was in short, out of breath.

I felt my leg throbbing as i walked through the school to my class. I was panting. I opened the door slowly, trying not to bring attention, but it brought so much attention and Mr aizawa looked concerned and angry.

"S-sorry, my alarm didn't go off." I spoke quietly. I tried so hard to walk normally and it took everything in me not to scream in pain as i walked to my desk and sat down. "Midoriya." I looked up, and the class was looking at me. I was petrified.

"Y-Yes?" I replied quietly. "What happened yesterday? The class came and told me something about you being all beaten up and not telling them why, you ran away." Aizawa spoke, as the class turned towards me.

"U-m." I struggled trying to find something to say. "Do your parents know about this Midoriya?" I thought quickly and blurted out "I fell down the stairs of my apartment. My mom knows and so does my dad. Sorry for concerning you all." I awkwardly laughed out a little.

Kacchan aggressively turned around and spoke in anger, "How is your mom, huh?" I felt my throat go dry. "She... s-she's okay.." I looked down at my desk.

"Yeah? She's fucking okay?" I looked at him. What did he know? "What about you izuku, how are you? are you okay?" He sounded more angry, like he was trying to get me to say something.

I looked at Mr aizawa, and he spoke "Don't look at me Midoriya, answer him." My hands started shaking, "Yeah, i'm okay.." I looked away awkwardly.

"What'd your mom make for dinner last night?" I was holding everything back in me not to cry. "H-her japanese curry.." I spoke quietly. "Yeah? And did she help you with your homework?" Why is he doing this to me?

I felt my breath quicken. "Yes." I answered. "What about your dad, Izuku?" I felt my hand ball into a fist. "What do you want, Kacchan?" I blantly looked at him.

"Tell the fucking truth." I felt everything in me snap. I stood up, and tried my best to walk away. Then, of course, all bad things happen to me.

My leg gave out and i landed on the floor in front of everyone. "FUck!" I shouted out, tears coming fastly into my eyes. Jesus this hurt so much.

"Izuku! Are you okay?" Ochako ran up to my side. "I-im fine." I breathed in heavily, struggling to stand up. Once i managed to stand up, i left ochako and I limped to the door as fast as i could.

"Midoriya, if you leave this room you will have detention for the rest of the year." I heard Mr aizawa speak. "I don't care." I opened the door, and walked out. I limped my way to Recovery girls office.

"Midoriya? Oh my! are you okay?" I winced in pain, as i stood. "No, i fell down the stairs and my leg has been in so much pain since." She nodded and sat me down on the nurses bed.

-

I left recovery girl's office, all of my wounds patched. It was currently lunch time for the school. I walked to Mr aizawa's class, and went inside. I sat at my desk. I would just stay here until lunch was over.

I pulled out my notebook, and began drawing some sketches of random things. I was completely focused on drawing. I drew a flower in the water, but then i drew other flowers, sinking down.

"Ahem!" I looked up. It was like i was right back to where i was in the morning. "Sorry." I spoke. I put my notebook away, and hoped Mr aizawa would just teach. I hoped with everything inside of me.

"Midoriya. You need to tell us what is going on, or we will have to call your parents." I felt my throat go dry. "I'm serious-- i really just fell down the stairs. Nothing more nothing less, i just fell down my stairs." I said in panic.

"Izuku, we have proof it wasn't your stairs, so just fucking tell us." Kacchan looked me dead in my eyes. I wanted to die, right then and there. I wanted to slit my wrists and bleed out. I don't want to deal with this. I can't deal with this. I'm so tired.

My hands started shaking. "What do you know?" I asked Kacchan. He laughed out, "what do I know?" I looked at him and nodded. "I'll tell you what i know, if you promise to tell the truth from now on." He said to me.

I mentally shrugged. I'm going to hell anyways so breaking a promise isn't that bad on my list. "Sure." I spoke. He bit his lip, contemplating something.

"Your mother has been living at my house since yesterday. She came into our house with a lot of bruises, and she has non stop been crying. She was talking leaving you there with your dad, and how she wish she didn't. My mom told me to stay out of it, and to just try to comfort you. So, tell us, what's the truth about all of YOUR marks?" I thought quickly, after listening to his words.

"I really did fall down the stairs in my house. I'm not lying about that. My parents are divorcing." I spoke out, hoping they would believe me. It looked like some people in the room believed me, but Kacchan looked disgusted in me. "So why did your mom have bruises all over her? Huh?"

I looked down. There is no way of getting out of this huh? "I guess falling down the stairs runs in our family.. huh." I awkwardly spoke out.

Kacchan stayed quiet for a minute before speaking, "Izuku, your mother is finally out of it. You can come out of it too, just admit to what your coming out of." He spoke, emphasizing 'it'. Did he really know?

-

Warning: next chapter is extremely emotional.