#12 [ONE-SHOT] - Seeking Peace (7/7) - //Aftermath// !BONUS SCENE!

Word count: 277

A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER...

Logan walked downstairs, concerned while hoping to get the answer to his inner question, he was about to explicitly inquire.

"Do any of you know why Virgil hasn't come out of his room for 20 hours 17 minutes 23 seconds, 24 seconds, 25 seco-?"

"AND HE KISSED ME WITH HIS GODFORSAKEN SOFT LIPS, PATTON! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE TO FALL IN LOVE EVEN MORE WITH SOMEONE?!? I KNOW I'M THE ROMANTIC SIDE BUT EVEN I AM SHOCKED!! HE WAS JUST SO LOVELY AND ADORABLE, ESPECIALLY WHEN HE BLUSHES AND SMILES AND BREATHES AND JUST STANDS OR JUST LOOKS AT ME WITH HIS PERFECT EYES! I BET MY HEAD ON THAT VIRGIL IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! GOODNESS!"

Gee, love is something, huh?

Patton gave everything in to calm Roman down since he suffered from a mega gay panic attack.

Logan made brief eye contact with Patton, and they exchanged nods.

"Ah. Just the usual then." Logan noted.

" Logan noted

- -

Both Roman and Virgil were sitting on the edge of their seats to spend another wonderful couple of hours in the Imagination next time together, which would hopefully arrive as soon as possible.

[A/N: Hooh boy! That was one of the longest stories I've ever written but I'm super proud of it to be honest...! It took long but I'd say it was worth it because I very much enjoyed it, despite some challenges. ^^ I really hope you liked it! Have a nice day and take care! <3]