"Anything. Everything" I said.

"My life ain't been too fucked up. My mother was in my life up until I caught her boyfriend putting his hands on her when I was 15. I killed him and my momma hated me for it. Like I let off a whole round of clips into his head and chest. I think his daughter was somewhere around but I don't think she saw me kill her father. My mother kicked me out of the house. I turned to the only thing I knew I could do. Selling drugs. I slowly but surely climbed to the top. The only people who tried to help me was my boss and K3 momma. My father got locked up when I was 12. I still to this day don't know what he did. That's about it" he said.

"Damn. Don't belittle it. You been through some real shii" I said.

"Princess I will be ok. But what them girls want" Jaja said.

"Let me text the groupchat" I said.

my girls💅🏾💞

what do yall hoes want

Dee🤯💓: A box combo with tea and extra Cane's sauce
Lala🙃💕: A 3 finger combo with Sprite
Nini😍💞: A box combo with lemonade and extra Cane's sauce

ight bet

Bella💜

What you want lil girl😂

A 3 finger combo with Root beer and extra Cane's sauce.

ight bet

Thanks. I'll pay you back when you get here

don't worry about it sweetheart

"Here cause ian repeating allat shii" I said passing Jaja my phone.

"Aight lil nigga" Jaja said while laughing.

I just mugged him.

"What you want Princess" he said.

"Surprise me" I said smirking.

"We going inside right" he asked.

"Yep" I said.

*Inside Canes*

"Hello. Welcome to Cane's. How may I help you" the cashier said staring directly at Jaja. I hate when bitches do that shit. You see me with the nigga why would you stand here and flirt with him. Like damn you dont know if that's my husband or my brother.

I dropped my wallet on "accident" right in front of Jaja. I bent over to get my wallet making sure that I put my butt all over his manhood. "Oops" I said.

She looked over at me with a mug on her face. Jaja leaned down and whispered in my ear "Let that girl dream." I snickered just to be petty.

"Yes. Can I get 4 box combos, 2 of the 3 finger combos, 3 Caniac combos, and 1 sandwich combo" Woo said.

"Damnnn what yall feeding a whole family" the cashier said.

"Bitch. You doing to fucking much. Go get my shit. For I have to hurt you" I said. Man I was totally over it.

"Sorry" she mumbled. "What can I get yall to drink" she asked with a fake smile.

"2 Sprites, 2 Cokes, 2 Lemonades, 2 Root beers and 2 Teas" I said.

"Fashoo. Your total will be $81.39" the cashier said. I opened my wallet so I can contribute but my wallet was snatched from my hand. Jaja held my wallet over his head knowing I cant reach it. He pulled a 100 dollar bill out of his pocket and slapped it on the counter.

"Jaja give me my damn wallet back" I said.

"Why should I" he replied.

"Because its mines" I said smartly.

(A/N: ATL tease with a wallet😂 🙃 if ykyk)

"You straight I told you that you don't need this. When you out with me you ain't paying for nothing ever" he said. "You can keep the change shawty" Jaja said as the cashier tried to pass him the change.

"Aye Jaja. You know that's $18.61 that you leaving behind right" I said. I don't care how rich I am give me my change. With that $18 I can go buy another meal or maybe something I need from Walmart. The tomfoolery is real.

"How did you figure that out so fast" he genuinely confused.

"That was basic math" I replied.

*Back at Lala house*

"Finally. We thought yall died" Nini said.

"When yall leaving" Lala asked.

"When we get ready" Dee said.

"Hoe get out" Lala stale faced Dee.

"Bitch I might spend the night. My closet full and my bed is untouched" Nini said.

"Is yall gone help us get this food or not" I asked. They act like they dont see us struggling.

Ja'Quavius Hall |Woo
Houston, Texas 📍|11:12pm

"Bestfriend" Kiana said. She steady saying bEsTfrIeNd like she not finna be mines.

This girl is so damn fine. Her smile is so beautiful. When she smiles its contagious, you can't help but to smile. The fact that her smile looks so genuine is even more amazing. This girl done been to hell and back yet she keeps a genuine smile on her face.

"Jaja I know you hear me" she said pulling me from my thoughts.

"Yea Princess" I said.

"Come watch this movie with me" she said while pouting.

"Stop that pouting shii. You too beautiful to be doing that" I said causing her to blush.

I might stay with Keke for tonight since all the other boys nem staying.

______________________________________

Sorry it took so long to update this but writers block is terrible. I'm tryna make it flow properly.

Filler chapter btw

This chapter was just so you can learn more about Woo.

Are yall ready for Kd to die?

Should Sky die too?

What is up with Woo and Keke?

Do yall want them to spend more time together?

Vote and comment please