Chapter 7: Party pt 3

Sabrina's POV

Me and my sister Sarah are walking around Cameron's house and let me tell you his house is HUGE! I decide to start some small talk with Sarah.

"Sooo.... How's Peyton?" I ask her.

"Great. How's Peyton?" she asks me.

"Great." I say.

"Well speaking of Peyton... I'm gonna go find him. Bye sis!" My sister says while running off to find Peyton. I'm gonna go find my Peyton. I walk around and I see Cam and Row talking and laughing. I'm so happy for them. After walking a bit I see Peyton with some other guys that I've never met before. They all have beer bottles in their hands. I walk over to them.

"Hi Peyton." I say.

"Hey baby come and give me a big ol' kiss" he says while slurring his words and trying to kiss me.

"Are you drunk?" I ask.

"No... I'm just letting loose. You should too, you seem tense. Want me to give you a back massage in the bedroom." He says obviously drunk.

"No I'm fine." I say while trying to walk away but Peyton grabs my wrist and pulls me to him.

"Ow Peyton. You're hurting me." I say. He immediately let go of me.

"Oh my god Sab I'm so sorry." He says.

"It's okay but I'm gonna go now." I say.

"Okay I'll text you later." He says.

"Sure. Bye Peyton." I say walking away. I didn't even hear him say goodbye. I go to find Sarah to tell her I'm leaving.

Sarah's POV

Ugh I finally found Peyton.

"Hey babe." He says while giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Hi." I say.

"What've you been doing?" he asks me.

"Looking for you. What about you?" I say.

"I've been chatting with Olivia here." He says.

"Cool. Wanna go outside?" I ask him.

"Sure lets go." He says while grabbing my hand and leading me to the backyard. He leads me to this hammock and we lay down.

"It's so pretty tonight. Don't you think?" I ask Peyton.

"Not as pretty as you." He says while kissing my cheek.

Then he moves to my neck and starts kissing my neck. He gets to my lips and we start making out. He licks my bottom lip begging for entrance, I let him and I feel his tongue explore every inch of my mouth. His hands move from my waist to my butt. My hands are around his neck.

"Ahem" Sabrina says.

We instantly pull apart and I can feel my cheeks turn as bright and red as a tomato.

"What?" I ask my sister with a glare.

"I'm going home. See you. Bye Peyt" Sab says. I can tell something's wrong.

"I'll be right back babe." I say while getting off the hammock and kissing him.

I pull Sab into a bathroom.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

Sabrina starts crying

"I went to go find Peyton and when I did he was beyond drunk. He tried to kiss me but I didn't let him then when I started to walk away he gripped my wrist and gave me this." Sabrina says while lifting her sleeve. I see a bruise forming. Ooooooh I'm gonna kill him.

"I'm gonna kill him. Where is he?! Let me at him!" I say.

"Sarah calm down. After he did it. He apologized." Sab says.

"He shouldn't have done it in the first place." I say boiling mad.

"Well I'm not in a party mood anymore so I'm going to go home. See you later." Sabrina says walking out of the bathroom and to the door and leaving the house.

I'm so mad and Peyton. I didn't take him as a drinker. Shows you not to judge a book by its cover. I walk back to Peyt.

"Hey what was wrong?" he asks curious.

"My little sister's boyfriend is drunk and he hurt her." I say mad.

"Hey calm down... Sabrina's a big girl who can fight her own battles." Peyt reminds me.

We lay in silence looking at the stars. This moment is perfect.

Piper's POV

I'm sitting with Austin in the kitchen and we're talking.

"When we were at our grand parents house, Saylor thought that she was the only one home cause our grandparents went to the store. So she blasted One direction and started dancing in her underwear." I told Austin.

"Did Saylor actually do that?!" Austin asks.

"Yes. It was hilarious!" I say while laughing then Austin joins me and we laugh together.

"You know Pip, I love talking and spending time with you." Austin says while grabbing my hands.

"I love spending time with you too." I say.

Austin leans in and we kiss. We move closer together and start moving a bit. His hands move to my waist and my hands are around his neck. We pull apart.

Austin says "Not here."

I simply nod my head and he grabs my hand and leads me to another room with a bed.

We pick up where we left off. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I accept. We both explore every inch of each others mouths with our tongues. We lay down on the bed. His hands move to my butt and I'm running my hands through his hair. I start taking off his shirt and he takes off mine. We continue to make out shirtless for an hour. After we're done we pull apart.

"That was great." Austin says.

"Yeah it was." I say.

We kiss then we put on our shirts, say goodbye to our friends and Austin drives me home. We pull up at my house.

"Good night Austin." I say.

"Good night baby." he says while kissing me. I walk inside thinking of Austin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys

Sorry I'm terrible at updating.

Also the party might have more than 3 parts. Tell me in the comments if you want more party.

In other news

This story got 1k! Thank you guys so much!

annnnnd

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
🎄🎅❄🎁⛄

I hope you guys have an amazing Christmas!

Thanks for reading:)

-S👑