Chapter 6: Party pt2

Bradley's POV

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." I say while helping the girl up. When I help her up we lock eyes and I realize she's beautiful.

"Oh it's fine. What's your name?" she asks me.

"Bradley. Yours?" I answer.

"Cora. Well I'll see you around Brad." she says while walking away. God she's really cute. I think I'm gonna ask her out.

Cora's POV

Wow that Bradley guy's really cute. I hope he asks me out.

"Hey Core." my brother Daniel says.

"Hey did you find Pey?" I ask.

"Not yet but I will. How are you? I saw you flirting with Bradley." My brother says.

"You know him?" I ask.

"Yes and you see him on your tv all the time." He says.

"Wait what show is he on?" I ask.

"Good luck Charlie." My brother answers.

"Oh my god, that's my favourite Disney show." I exclaim.

"Yeah I know. Well I'm gonna go look for Pey. See ya."

"See ya!" I say. I'm gonna go find Bradley.

Daniel's POV

My little sister is so naive. Whatever I'm gonna go find Pey. I see her on the dance floor. She's dancing with Bailee. I then see this guy turn her around and kiss her. I get really mad. But then I see her pull away fast and yell "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU??!!! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" she runs off the dance floor. I go after her. She runs into a bathroom and Bailee comes with her.

"Danny's gonna hate me." Pey says in between sobs.

"No he won't. He loves you." Bailee try's to comfort her.

"I love him too but what if he saw." Pey says worriedly. She was always a worrier.

"If he saw then he also saw you yell at that guy." Bailee says.

"I guess you're right." Pey says. Now's the time to go in.

I clear my throat and say "Bathroom?". Bailee comes out to tell me to go to another bathroom but when she comes out she sees me.

"Hi Danny. Did you see what happened?" Bailee asks.

I nod yes.

"Are you mad?" Bailee asks.

"At Pey? No. At the jerk? Oh ya." I say madly.

"Well she's all yours." Bailee says gesturing towards the door.

I go in and Pey asks.

"Bailee who was it?"

When she turns around I smash my lips onto hers. She kisses back instantly and I can feel her smile against my lips. We pull apart after a minute or two.

"Danny!" She says as she hugs me.

Pey's POV

Danny and I are hugging. God I missed him so much.

"I missed you so much." he whispers in my ear.

"I missed you too." I say while kissing his cheek.

I'm smiling until I realize what happened on the dance floor. I know I look worried cause Danny asks me.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Did you see what happened on the dance floor?" I ask worriedly.

"Yes but don't worry I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at that jerk that kissed you." He says.

I instantly feel relieved. He's not mad at me.

"Why don't we clean up a bit then go out and enjoy the party." Danny says. I love how understanding and caring he is.

"Sure." I say kissing him. "Thanks." I say.

"For what?" he asks.

"For being mine." I say.

I clean up a bit and Danny and I walk out hand in hand.

Bailee's POV

I see Pey walk out of the bathroom with Daniel, looking flawless. I'm happy that she's happy.

"Uh...Bailee?" I hear someone say.

"Oh hi Spencer" I say while turning around.

"Do you uh wanna uh dance?" Spencer asks me.

Oh my god I've had a crush on him for the longest time.

"Sure." I say confidently but when we step on the dance floor, all my confidence melts and I get soooo nervous. Calm down Bailee. He's one of your best friend's.

Spencer's POV

At the moment I'm dancing with Bailee. Oh she looks so cute I just want to kiss her. But I'm too shy and scared. I wonder if she likes me. Ooh I have an idea.

"Hey Bailee, can we go somewhere to talk in private?" I ask.

"Uh sure." She answers.

We go outside on Cameron's porch.

"I... have been wanting to...uh tell you uh for a while now that I..." but I couldn't finish my sentence because Bailee slammed her lips on mine. I kissed back almost immediately.

Bailee's POV

Spencer was trying to tell me he liked me but he was taking too long so I kissed him and he kissed back. We pull apart.

"I like you too." I say.

"Wow you're smart and a great kisser." He says.

"You too." I say while winking.

"Bailee Madison, will you be my girlfriend?" Spencer asks me.

"Yes, I would love too." I say while hugging Spencer.

"Do you wanna go back inside?" Spencer asks me.

"Not yet. Can we just stay outside and look at the stars?" I ask.

"I'll do you one better." Spencer says.

So he grabs my hand and leads me to the front lawn. We lay down on the grass and cuddle in silence while looking at the stars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the update.

I know I said I was gonna put some Peyrah, Paustin, and Peybrina but I'll just put it in the next chapter. Also there will be some drama between some people.

Also if you're reading my other story sorry I haven't been updating. I'm out of ideas for that story.

Thanks for reading:)

-S👑