Epilogue

*its been a few years since the story ended*

No one's POV

Ahh young love. It's great isn't it. so many adorable couples to go on and on about. Let's start with Cora and Bradley, shall we?

Cora is 21 and Bradley is 24 They are still going strong. In fact, they just bought an apartment together and they're living in it with they're chocolate Labrador, Charlie. Bradley hasn't popped the question yet but he's planning to do so very soon.

Let's move on to Bailee and Spencer.

Bailee and Spencer are both 24. They broke up after a year of being together because Bailee had to move away but when she moved back a year later, the two became madly in love and got hitched in Vegas. Now they're expecting they're first child, a baby girl. They picked out her name, Jordan Kaitlin List. They live together in their apartment they had before Bailee moved away.

Now lets go on to Cora's older brother and Spencer's twin sister, Daniel and Peyton.

Daniel and Peyton are also both 24. They got married when they were 20 and they had a big extravagant wedding. It was marvellous. Now they live in a Californian suburb just 20 minutes from L.A. They had a daughter when they were 21. Her name is Skylar Rose Simon who is 3 years old. They are expecting their second and third child (twins), a boy and a girl. They're so excited that they already picked their names. Madeline Cora Simon and Tobias Spencer Simon.

Time for the only couple that didn't stay together. Piper and Austin. Let's see how they're doing.

Piper and Austin broke up only after dating for 3 months. They broke up because they just didn't love each other anymore. It's such a shame, isn't it?

Piper is now 25 and living with her fiancée the extremely adorable, Ross Butler whom she met while filming 'Teen Beach 2'. They fell in love on the beaches of Puerto Rico and that is where they're planning on having they're wedding and honeymoon. Isn't it romantic?

As for Austin, he is 25 and is married to his old co-star from the popular show 'I Didn't Do It', Olivia Holt. Yes I know what you're thinking, 'That's weird, they played twin brother and sister in that show. How did they develop feelings for each other?' Well some how they did and are madly in love living happily in their comfortable New York loft with their 2 month old son, Sawyer Hudson North.

Now onto the older Carpenter sister and another star from IDDI. Sarah and Peyton.

Sarah and Peyton are both 27. They got married when they were 24 and had a beautiful outdoor wedding in LeHigh Valley, Pennsylvania (Sarah and Sabrina's hometown). After their honeymoon in the Dominican Republic, they decided to move to a Pennsylvanian suburb 10 minutes away from Philadelphia. They have twin daughters and are expecting their third child. Sophia Olivia Clark and Julianna Emma Clark, they're both 2 and a half, and a son on the way. His name will be, William Carter Clark.

Now on to the two main couples of this story. The first couple features the youngest of the Carpenter clan and her old co-star from GMW. Peyton and Sabrina.

Sabrina is now 24 and Peyton is 25. They've been married for 3 years now. Their wedding was held at a chapel by their old Philadelphian apartment. They now live in a house down the street from Sarah and Peyton so that their families can be close. They have a daughter named Alison Riley Meyer who is 4 years old. They are expecting a second child. Peyton hopes it's a boy so he can teach him how to play baseball and things like that and Sabrina hopes it's a girl so Ali has a little sister to play with but they'll be thrilled with whichever gender the baby is. As long as he or she is healthy, that's all that matters. Today is the day they find out the gender.