Chapter 10: Double dates and texting mates

Sari's POV
Right now I'm texting my Peyton.

Me: Hey P

Peyton💞: Hey babe.

Me: So what's up? You busy today?

Peyton💞: Yeah we start filming season 3 IDDI today. I'm sorry we can't hang out.

Me: That's okay.

Ugh that sucks. I really wanted to hang with him today. Oh well I guess today I'm gonna have to listen to Peyton and Sabrina play GTA and make out. Yay note that sarcasm.

Pey's POV
Yay today I'm going to hang out with Danny. I'm so excited!!!

Knock Knock Knock

I open my door and see its Bailee.

P: Hey bails.

B: hey Pey. Can I come in?

P: of course!

I lead her into my room and we sit in my bed.

P: what's up?

B: so as you know, your brother and I are dating and we're gonna go on our first date today but I'm super nervous so I was wondering if we could double date with you and Daniel?

Oh. Don't get me wrong I'm extremely happy for them but I wanted a day to myself and Danny. Maybe they can join us for dinner.

P: Um maybe not for the whole day but we can double dinner date?

B: Oh thank you sooo much Pey.

We hug each other and she leaves. I should probably ask Danny if it's okay. I text him.

P: Hey babe. I was wondering if Bailee and Spencer could join us for dinner? Bailee's really nervous for her first date with Spencer and she wants me there.

D: of course that's fine. Btw I'll be at your place in half an hour. See you then cutie 😘 love you.

P: I love you too💋

I'm gonna go pick out what to wear. I walk into my closet. Yes I have a walk in closet. I turn on some music cause it helps me focus. I look through my stuff and in the end I pick a floral crop top with a white high wasted skirt with lace on the end. I put it on and if I say so myself I look pretty great. I then walk over to my makeup table and do my makeup. I finally finish and I hear the door bell ring. Ahh perfect timing I think to myself.

I walk downstairs and open the door.

D:Hey babe. He says as he kisses my cheek

P: Hi. Come on in.

He walks in and we sit down on the couch. We decide to have a lazy day and just watch movies and relax. Looks like I got all dressed up for nothing. Whatever.

We go on Netflix and decide to watch 21 jump street. Half way through the movie we're both dying of laughter. Danny decides to take advantage of this and he starts tickling me. I start screaming. During the midst of our fun, my stupid brother comes running in clutching his baseball bat.

S: Pey!!! What's wrong!!! Are you ok?!?

Danny stops tickling me.

P: Spence I'm fine. Danny was just tickling me.

S: oh whew I though I was gonna have to beat someone.

I stand up and walk over to my idiotic brother.

P: aww you care about me.

S: of course I do you're my sister. I have to protect you.

P: awwww!!! I say as I give him a hug and kiss his cheek.