Chapter 9: Fun times

Piper's POV

Right now I'm at Austin's house and we're cuddling and watching '1000 ways to die'.

"Eww. How could red fire ants eat people alive?" I say.

"I don't know but don't worry I would never let that happen to you." Austin says as he kisses me on the top of my head.

"Hey lets go out... like to a park or something." Austin suggests.

"Sure." I say.

We get up and put on our shoes and we head out.

We walk to the park a block away.

"Race to the swings?" Austin asks me.

I start running and yell "Your on!".

Austin starts running and before I know it I'm being thrown over Austin's shoulder. He turns left instead of going straight and then I realize he's taking me to the water park.

"Nononono! Put me down!" I yell while laughing.

"Nope! Too bad princess." He yells.

He runs to the water park and we go through all the water spraying things. By the end we're both soaked. He walks with me still on his shoulder to the middle of the water park.

"Can you put me down now?" I ask him.

"Oh fine." He says. He puts me down.

"Hmh" he says with a pout while crossing his arms.

"Is baby mad?" I ask him. He nods his head.

"Does baby want a kiss?" I ask him. He nods his head again. I kiss his cheek.

"Much better." He says with a grin.

"But this would be even better." He says.

He pulls me into a kiss and right when our lips touch, all the sprayers spray into the middle of the park, right where we're kissing. We pull apart and I giggle.

"Well that was romantic." Austin says awkwardly.

"Yeah it was." I say.

"Come on let's go home." Austin says while holding his hand out for me. I grab it and say.

"Sure."

We walk home hand in hand.

Sari's POV

Right now I'm at home listening to Peyton and Sabrina playing GTA. They're so loud. Sometimes though I can't hear them yell anymore and I know what they're doing. They start yelling even louder like they can hear what I'm thinking.

"HEY CAN YA SHUT UP!!!!" I yell.

"NEVEERRRRR!!!!!" They yell in unison.

"PLEASEEEE!" I yell back.

"NO!" Sab yells back.

I walk into the family room. As soon as they see me, they pause their game.

"Can you two please shut the hell up?" I ask them.

"No we're having fun Sari berry." My little devil of a sister says. She'll pay for using my childhood nickname against me.

"Please! For me? Brini linguini." I say with a devilish smirk.

"Brini linguini?" Peyton asks while laughing. Sabrina slaps his arm playfully.

"Oh shut up. It's a childhood nickname. Just like Sari berry." Sabrina says trying to imitate my smirk and failing.

"Yeah but Sari berry's not as bad as Brini linguini." I say. She glares at me.

"Girl, girls, girls! Stop fighting... Brini linguini and Sari berry." Peyton says while laughing. We both turn and glare at him.

"Well can you guys just be quieter. K?" I ask.

"Mmkay." Sab says. I start to walk out of the room. As I'm turning I see Sab on top of Peyton and they're making out. I walk out and yell.

"Ew! Gross! No PDA!!!"

"Bye Sarah." They yell in unison.

I walk back to my room and decide to text my Peyton.

Bradley's POV
As soon as I get up, I take out my phone and text Cora.

Me:Hey Cora, it's Bradley

Cora✨: Hi Brad and I know it's you, you gave me your number too remember?

God I love her sarcasm it's great

Me: Yea

Cora✨: So what's up?

Me: Nm just texting you.

Cora✨: Well duh

Me:Yea. So I was wondering would you like to hang out today?

Cora✨: Sure Perry. Pick me up at noon.

Me: K see you then

Yes! She said yes! I'm so happy.

Cora's POV

Yay I'm going on a date with Brad!! What am I gonna wear? I frantically search through my closet for something aesthetically pleasing to wear. I found it. Jean high wasted shorts with a black crop top and a red flannel wrapped around my waist plus my black dock martens. I think I look pretty good. It's 11:59 so brad should be here any minute.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

He's here!

I open the door and there stands a very cute Bradley.

"Hey Perry."

"Hi Cora. Ready to go?"

"Yup. Bye Danny!"

"Bye Cora! Brad take care of her for me buddy!" My foolish brother yells.

"So where we going?"

"Wherever you want."

We decided to go bowling and I won. Then we went to Pizza Hut and shared a medium pizza. It was great.

Bradley walked me to my door.

"This was fun we should do this again." I said.

"Of course. Well see ya Cora."

"See you Perry."

As I was about to walk into my house I heard Bradley say something.

"Oops almost forgot something."

"What?" I ask curiously.

"This." he says as he leans in and kisses me. My hands are around his neck, his arms around my waist and it's absolute perfection. We separate and he leaves without another word and I stand there breathless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys

I'm so sorry for not updating. School has been really difficult and school comes first but my school ends on June 18th so I'm almost done!!

QOTD: when does your school get out?

Thanks for reading:)

-S👑