Chapter 75: She's Back

Start from the beginning

.............................

Back to Y/N's P.O.V:

Swallowing down the food, my mind traced back to just moments ago when my life flashed before my eyes.

Falsh-back:

"I guess this is it....." I muttered. "Gon...Killua...Kurapika....Leorio....everyone" I whispered. "Thank you" I said with a smile and closed my eyes as the white light blinded my vision.

The white light disappeared as quick as it had appeared. With a confused face I glanced around the place. It was quiet. Too quiet. A muddy and grassy stench filled the area as I gazed up at the tress.

The forest was colossal, impenetrable, and diverse. Quiet branches embraced a couple of trees, which were all connected by a single white vine with perky, dangerous thorns. A cacophony of inhuman sounds, belonging mostly to the growing vines, echoed in the air, and were strangely synchronised with the sound of the wind howling in the atmosphere.

A sudden weight was placed onto my shoulders as I felt a huge presence behind me. Taking the courage to turn around, I was met with a breath taking sight.

In the middle of a shallow pond, a statue of a huge rose stood mightily, glaring at anyone who walks past. With a questioning sound, I took hesitant footsteps to the large stone.

"Halt" a voice ordered. I stopped in my tracks and looked up at the stone. "As a congratulations for being able to break the seal, we will save you from your own power" stated the voice.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Before your power explodes within you, blowing you to pieces, we will save you. However you have to be able to gather these 5 roses and hand them to me" said the voice.

"Save me? Five roses? What is going on? Where is this place?" I asked, gazing around the forest again.

"I repeat, if you want us to save you, you must promise to give us these 5 roses" said the voice.

"Alright alright, just save me. I'm your master right?" I said, getting bored.

"You are so unbelievable! Is this how you talk to someone who is about to save your life?!" said the same voice, however, it sounded too much like the silver haired woman from before.

"Oh, so it's you. I should've figured. So what? You want to bring you 5 flowers, right? You could've just said so, now hurry up and save me" I said, narrowing my eyes at her and sighing.

"You're such a brat!" she said, getting angry and sighing as well. "Just say after me" she said unamused and uttered an chant.

I repeated what she said and suddenly I went back to the room I was staying in, one thing was different however. My whole appearance had changed.

I had a white skirt with slits on both sides and white gladiator sandals that reached my thighs. The top covered my right shoulder but left my left one exposed. The fabric flowed down from my right arm as I checked the outfit. I had a single vine wrapped around my right leg that twisted around my torso, ending on my left hand. A single long glove covered my left hand. It was mesh and had floral patterns all around it. The ends of my hair were a silver shade, the same as the woman that I met before. My hair returned to be long and was flowing backwards.

"I guess I should hurry up and get out of here before I get burned to a crisp" I muttered and strolled out of the burning building. As I neared the entrance, I heard a couple of voices.

"Hard to think this was all done by a little girl's Nen" said Tsurugi.

"Who are you calling little girl?" I spoke out.

....................................................

"Y/N, father wants to speak to you" said Tsurugi walking in the dining room.

"Yeah sure" I nodded and drank some water. As soon as I let my guard down my strange outfit disappeared, leaving me in the clothes I was in before.

Opening the door to the large room, I walked in and saw the top 3 of our family. I took a seat and they started asking me questions. I answered everything honestly and quickly.

"What will you do now?" asked grandfather. Uncle Silva and Father both had their arms crossed over their chests as they eyed me carefully.

"Now that I know the truth, I have no goal anymore. I have no reason to chase Yutsu anymore" I started then took a long pause. "However, I now have a new goal"

"And what is that?" asked my father.

"As I told you earlier, my Nen mascot asked me to look for 5 rare roses in exchange for saving me before. So I have to do that" I said. There was a long pause. "It's too late. You cant stop me now" I said in a low voice. "I have no qualities to be an assassin. I've been locked up ever since the first incident with my Nen, meaning I have never trained to be an assassin or even have gone on jobs. I am not an assassin" I said. "I left the household 4/5 years ago and got stronger on my own. You have done nothing to train me nor have I done anything to work for you"

"She does have a point" said grandfather stroking his moustache.

"So what will you do now?" asked father.

"I'm leaving once again to get stronger by myself. I will learn to control my Nen and find these 5 roses" I said. They all went silent again.

"You're going back to Killua, aren't you?" asked Uncle Silva. My form stiffened and I tensed up all of a sudden. I had to think carefully before saying anything dangerous by accident.

"As soon as I'm done with my training, that's right" I nodded. They all sighed and got up. I looked at them in confusion as they began to file out of the room.

"Do as you like" said my father walking past my chair. "Just know that wherever you go...you're still a Zoldyck and my daughter" he smirked, closing the door behind him(*). Sweat trickled down my face as he said that. A shiver ran up my spine as I was once again reminded of the terror of this family.

I had to get out of here quickly before they change their minds! I quickly gathered my stuff and stuffed them in my bag. Auntie Kikyo was nice to enough to have a lunch made for my journey. I thanked her sincerely and started walking towards the exit.

"Aren't you gonna say bye at least?" said a voice that made me tense up.

_______________________

Hi again! Did you enjoy this chapter? Comment your thoughts.

Always stay safe guys!