Chapter 72: Come Back Home

HOLY MOLY ROLY POLY!!!!!! Am I reading this right? If my blindass eyes aren't deceiving me, the number of reads on this story is nearly reaching 100K??!!!!! W H A T

Okay that is absolutely S H O C K I N G!!!!!!! I can't thank you guys enough for all of this!!!

I really hope you guys stick around until the end of this book and that you can keep supporting this book and commenting and reading! I know it might not seem like much but just the thought of having this much eyes on MY writing is kinda nervous-sing (if you get the reference, I love you).

But as always, here you go, this is chapter 72! Look forward for a shocking twist at the end made by yours truly😜😉

___________________________________

Stepping onto the airship, I looked back one last time.

"I swear I'll come back stronger" I said and went inside. As soon as I got a room, I started brainstorming ideas of how I can break those aura chains inside me. I have 29 days to  break them and master my new power. I looked over the possible routes I can take.

1. Find the person who sealed it and ask them to take it away. This option is out of the way. There is no way I'll be able to find the person, although I have some ideas.

2. Find a Nen Purger and ask them to purge it. This one is too risky. The Purger I'll hire should be skilled, if not, they might purge my actual Nen along with the chains. Also the chance of it succeeding is less than 25%.

3. Find a way myself. Now this seems to be the best and only option I have. But it's also the hardest one because I have no leads. I have no way of knowing how to do this by myself, I have to ask someone. But who is interested in those things...? That's right! I can try with Wing-san! He may know! But....

I'm not sure if he'll be able to help. I think this is something that concerns me and only me.

Maybe I should...

A wave of sadness hit me as something ran through my mind.

Maybe it's time to go back home.

.........................................

I jumped down from the airship and went inside a taxi.

"Hello, young lady. Where should I take you?" asked the driver.

"Up the mountains, over to the Zoldyck's house" I said.

"Z-Zoldyck's house?!" he exclaimed. I nodded in response and gave him the money. "This is shocking, no one has ever asked me to go there" he said and started the car.

It wasn't long until we reached the house. The driver put me there and left. I walked towards the huge gate, gazing at it as memories drifted back inside me. I pushed open the heavy doors and was able to open the fourth gate. We had the same system as the Main Family so the doors had the same weights on.

Anyhow, I strolled into the front yard and our watch dog, Eric, sprinted towards me and stopped all of a sudden. It put its huge head on my body and rubbed it. I placed my hand onto his purple fur and stroked it slowly.

"Hey Eric, its been a while hasn't it? What 5 or 6 years? You've grown so much. I missed you" I smiled sadly, still stroking his fur. "Come on, let's go to the main house. I'll give you something to eat" I said and started walking with him. Eric has a machine that produces his food for him, so there is no need for someone to give him food, which is why he was able to survive this long.

We reached the Butler's home and to my surprise, the Head Butler came out.

"Y/N-sama, it's been a while. We're happy you've come back safely" he said, the other butlers behind him.