Chapter 30: My Training

I woke up and had a shower. I then sat on the table and took out a cup, I put a leaf on it and started my training. 

I reviewed everything quickly and used my Ren.

"It's so hot" I said as I looked outside the window, I then looked down. The water started bubbling then started boiling, I stared at it and sighed.
"Why is the water boiling?" I thought out loud. I kept thinking about the water and tried it again.
However, this time, the water started overflowing like crazy. I stared at it with wide eyes. 

"What the hell?" I said. 

"Does that mean I'm an enhancer? But wait....Why did it boil....and will I be able to make the leaf move?" I said, and tried doing it again. This time the leaf turned greener and a plant had come out of it. 

"Nah man, this is too much for my head. What exactly is happening? I'll go ask Wing-san." I said.

"Wait, maybe if I can master this I can become stronger. Maybe there is a certain pattern this is following. Okay let's review from the beginning" I said.

"First, the water started boiling, like what happened yesterday...then the water started overflowing. Hmmm...when I used it the second time, a plant grew from the single leaf that was floating, what is the meaning of this?" I said. 

"Let me try again" I said. 

"Ughh, I should do this in the bathroom, the water might overflow" I said and picked up the cup. 

"Hmm...water" I muttered. When I tried it, the water started over flowing. 

"Okay so if I record this," I said picking up a notebook and started writing the different observations. 

"Maybe my aura is still unsettled, maybe it's just bipolar" I said. 

"No that can't be the case" I wondered. 

"Ah! Maybe it's because of my environment, or my actions" I said suddenly. I smiled and started again. Before I started, I went to the window and opened it.

"Damn it, it's so hot today" I said and sat back down. When I tried doing it, the water started boiling.

"It's boiling.....boiling....fire..?Hot...? Hot!?" I just realised something.

"Wait, lets think about this logically, at the beginning, I said it was hot, and at my first attempt the water was boiling, afterwards, I thought solely about why the water was boiling which made the water overflow. And then I thought if I could make the leaf move, which made the leaf make a plant... So if my deduction is correct, whatever I think about, the water changes into that" I said smiling. 

"Let's test it out" I said and put my hands on the cup.

"Cold...Ice....Antarctica....Killua" I said in my head, while releasing my Ren.

"As I thought, it froze, meaning I was right. But let me test it on other thoughts, maybe it only reacts to some thoughts" I said. 

................................................................

After hours of training, I decided to call it a day, I'm still very inexperienced, I need more than one day to figure out my whole aura. Why was it so difficult? Is it because I'm a Specialist?  I wonder how the others are getting on.