feelings talk and senpais shock

ミルクボーイ ✦ m i l k  b o y

chapter four — feelings talk and senpais shock

─────────────────

❝ i hate love. it's dumb and gets in the way in everything you do. why the fuck does our heart even have the say in this shit?!? just shut the fuck up and pump blood you stupid organ! ❞

────────────────

KAGEYAMA TOBIO HAS A problem. He still wasn't over from what had happened three days ago. Tobio still can't get his mind on why his heart just accelerated its beating so suddenly nor how he felt flustered that day. Kageyama Tobio was confused and it frustrated him so much. Why did he feel that way? And most importantly of all, who was that [Hair color] haired male who had given him that milk?

After that fateful encounter that one afternoon on the gym's entrance, where Tobio was approached by an unknown male who offered him a carton of milk as a "pick me up" and then left without even leaving Tobio his name. Tobio can not get this [Hair color] haired male out of his mind.

Who was he? Why did he approached him? And most importantly of all, why the fuck does he have two cartons of milk at the same time??? Tobio wanted answers so badly. Unfortunately for him, no one can provide those answers except for the [Hair color] haired male himself.

And the problem, Tobio doesn't know who that [Hair color] haired male was. He doesn't even know what year the guy is!

Wait... maybe his upperclassmen know him!

Daichi should know this guy, right? Daichi seems to know a lot of people, or maybe Tobio just doesn't noticed that Diachi only knew a specific kinds of people. After all, Tobio is rather dumb on social interactions with how scary and intimidating he looks and not to mention his reclusive nature. But the black haired male was already fixated his mind on asking Daichi and maybe Kōshi and Asahi for some advice. After all, Tobio still doesn't know what he was feeling.

Was this how crushing works? God, Tobio don't know if he hated it or not. It certainly was a new feeling, that's all he can say.

The school bell rings one last time and the teacher dismissed their class. Tobio immediately packed his things as quickly as he can as he then went out to go to the gym to practice volleyball. Tobio was more determined to come to practice more than usual as he finally made up his mind to ask his upperclassmen after practice.

And so Tobio did.

It was the end of practice and it went rather well. Well, Tobio was frustrated that he missed some of his sets but it was only because he wanted practice to end faster so he can finally talk to Daichi and the rest of the third years. He wanted to know what he was feeling and who that unknown [Hair color] haired male is so badly.

All these thoughts in his head made him a bit jittery, hence his unfocused sets that Shōyō immediately complained to not hit the ball and Tobio immediately defending himself and insulting the human tangerine. Tsukishima Kei also decided to point out Tobio's mistakes in setting but frankly, Tobio just really wanted practice to end early so he doesn't have to deal with the salty french fry and the annoying tangerine. God, please give him patience to not spike volleyballs straight to these two's head—

"Alright! Practice is over, so get your sorry butts home and rest, got it?" Coach Ukai yelled at them as everyone in the team simultaneously responded a "yes sir!" to the blond haired coach.

Finally! Practice was over.

Now, how to talk to them is the question...

Tobio stood still in his place. How do he approach this? Does he just walked towards his upperclassmen and talk to them? That's not gonna be just it, right...?