My First

Leo has always been an arrogant, clever, but respectful boy.

At 8, he lost his father and mother because of a severe car crash. Despite his parents being abusive, he still mourned for them.

It was hard being alone... especially in the darkness.

After years pass by, he lives on his own, pays his tuition fee & provides his own needs, earning money through part-time jobs even though it's hard.

His friends say that he only cares for himself and is secretive, they said he doesn't really prioritize relationships because everything is useless; it binds relationships to an end.

He is like an ice, too frozen to break...

--------------------

It's the first day of school for 10th grade.

He has always been an early bird in arriving. Well, the reason is so no one would talk to him as he is always busy in his own world.

The bell rang and the teacher bust the door open. Everyone turned their heads to the girl beside the teacher, the new transferee.

And since then, everything changed...

He looked at the girl, the first look he noticed her eyes, it was very cheerful and twinkling as if you can see the galaxy in her eyes. You can see her smile, her lovely smile.

It's his first time that someone mesmerized him whom he never met before. For him, her presence lit up the classroom.

The luck was on his side; the girl sat right next to him, which he let no one sit there but today she is the only exception.

Is this what they call 'love at first sight'?

He mustered all his courage just to talk to her and he did, and oh he did not regret in one bit.

They were together in every place, except the private stuff. They clicked together, and it was very peaceful. Never in his life would he expect that someone would change him.

His heart flutters whenever she is there.

He was happy, happy that someone was there for him... she saved him from the darkness.

And it hit him...

He likes her, no he loves her.

Right in front of him,

His first love...

Will it work?

--------------------

"When we are in love, we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.

-Blaise Pascal

- ms. iza