Part 14: Einshamer Hirte

Start from the beginning

So that, having or not having boyfriend was really same. Nothing different for me.

But, I never stop to hope that one time Sarawat would be working as my fake boyfriend perfectly. So that, I can kick Green and getting 10000 baht.

10000 baht.... A lot of money even though I need to share it with Sarawat by 50%. He is really sharp on money.

But, suddenly I felt something wrong with my stomach. It has been several days and seems not to be ended.

What happened to you, my stomack?

Should I visit a doctor?

--*--

Night at Musical Club.

I came to the Musical Club, quiet late. I walked slowly, I tried to be not caught. But, I was wrong.

"Tine......", a loud voice called for my name. I knew that voice.

P'Dim.

Shit.

That would be a big problem.

"Tine...", he called for the second time.

I turned my face, looked at him. His face was so frightening. I smiled to him clumsily. He waved his hand toward me, asked me to come to him closer. So that, I walked toward him.

"Good night, P", I greeted him

"You are late"

I just nodded.

"You missed several practices"

I smiled clumsily.

"What is the reason for this night?"

"I have Cheers practice"

"Is that......"

"It doesn't mean that Cheers is more important than Musical Club", I cut his word. I knew what he want to talk to me.

He smiled disappointedly. "What an asshole", he mocked at me while he scratched his head.

"Sorry", I apologized to him.

"Hmmm", he replied me. "But, next 2 days you need to have performance in front of me"

"What?"

"Several newbies will make a performance about what he learned, it must be including you", P'Dim gave me a goosebumps. "If you fail, I will kick you out from this club as a lot of new members are waiting for this opportunity"

"Really?", my eyes widened.

He didn't answer my question, just leaved me.

What a big asshole.

I walked slowly, looking for Sarawat. He was the only my hope to save me. Actually, I didn't have any reason to stay at this club anymore. But, I would try as much as I could to stay here. Possibly that it would be advantageous next time.

I looked at several rooms, but I couldn't find him. It was same when I looked at the parking lot, his car was not there. So, I walked back to that building. Looking for an old guitar, I need to practice with that suck guitar. Only with looking at it, I felt my finger hurt.

I took that guitar, then I sat on the bench. But, suddenly I realized that someone stood up beside of me. I took my sight up.

"Hello"

A girl greeted to me.

"Oey.... You", I remembered her.

A girl from Wedding Ceremony in Chiang Rai.