Chapter 1

Third Person POV

You just laid down on you and your little brothers furry hot pink couch that was supposed to resemble a very fluffy sickeningly pink animal.

Papyrus wasn't very fond of it, but you were since you're pretty weird and wacky. That's just because you're a jester: someone who is seen as a fool. At least, that's what you think right?

You and your brother are polar opposites.

You're pretty goofy yet a little lazy, all that jazz and your brother is a higher rank than you: a royal guard in training that is. He's much more mature and way less lazy than you are.

But you love him, especially those times where you make a joke and he gets all frustrated at you because of that. He prays that you'll stop, but you never do. You continue with your foolish acts.

Not a jester, more like a clown eh?

Well... enough of that.

You sigh and pout as you flicker through all of the TV channels with the remote in your hand.

Mettaton's show was on, but nothing interesting was going on in there, so you just continued pressing all of the buttons on your remote. Bored out of your little old mind!

"Crazy, us monsters were probably more grateful to be on the surface than those pathetic flesh-bags called humans." You huffed and threw the remote on the floor in front of the TV. "They probably don't even know what it's like to be underground for the rest of the eternity. Gee, i'm living quite a boring existence." You rambled, smacking one of your hands on your face.

You try to press the buttons on the remote, but the channel doesn't change. You rose a non-existent eyebrow and looked down at your hand, then realize the remote is no longer in your hands.

You slightly panicked, scanning the room with your rhombus/diamond shaped eye-lights.

You then spot the tv controller on the ground, near the front view of the Tv.

You sigh in relief and begrudgingly stood up from the couch, about to walk over and retrieve the controller.

I guess that plan is about to change, huh?

(I just realized the word "you" is pretty overused. I should probably tone it down a notch.)

A strange beam of light had just emerged out of nowhere.

You hissed and covered your eye sockets with your arm, the blinding light only growing more intense and colorful? What the..?

You lift your arm up a bit and peek out for a moment, squinting your 'eyes' at the powerful oval rainbow whirlpool before you. Why is this revolting bundle of color here? It's a real disturbance, despite having the most common word "annoying" as one of your characteristics.

The flashing neon disco ball had died down a bit, helping you see better.
You then remove your arm from your face and a confused expression was plastered onto your skull. "Huh?" You frown, if this happened more often you'd definitely go blind.

(This escalated fast, didn't it?)

You blink and rub your eye sockets for a few seconds, only to get a frightening surprise afterwards.

The portal was no longer a bothersome, but there was a samurai looking figure looming over you.

Puzzled, you look up only to see a skeleton who looked similar to you, just different clothes and maybe a little taller. And a terrifying face, wait what the fuck-

"Boo."

You yelped and fell backwards on the ground, only gaining a laugh from the mysterious skeleton.
He was laughing so hard, he almost bursted into tears. Making you frown and glare at him.

"Ahah.. whoo! Sorry bud, but you should've seen the look on your face..!" The artsy skeleton exclaims, wiping a rainbow tear from the corner of his eye socket. "It was priceless!"

You sit up from your spot on the floor growl lowly. You just met this guy and you already hate him for being such a jerk right now.

"Ah yeah... now where was I? Why am I here?" He asked himself, looking around the room and then at his scarf. "Oh, right!" He takes a deep breath in and looks down at you with a cheerful yet fake smile.

He kneels down to your level and lends a hand towards you.

"The names Ink!"