Creeps

Hugh turned to peak in Gen's office and saw her standing near her window in seemingly deep thought.

*********
Three months later

"Good morning Mr. Grey." The female executives sighed as he walked past holding two cups of coffee. He flashed them a quick grin.

"Is Miss. Warren in?" They nodded and he thanked them before entering her office. Genevieve jumped at the abrupt opening of her door and glared when she saw Solomon. After he faxed her the contract, he had went MIA for three months.

"Where the hell have you been Solomon!?" She demanded angrily. He sat the coffee down on her desk and held his hands up in mock surrender.

"I had a few things to take care of in Spain because I will be a having a prolonged stay in the States. I had the information emailed to you the day that I left."

"I recieved no such--" she started but was cut off by the speaker.

"Miss Warren, your prospective clients have arrived."

Genevieve groaned and stood. Of course I would forget. "We will discuss this later. I have a meeting to get to."

Solomon grabbed her coffee and followed, "I'm coming too." She ignored him as she gathered her notepad and bag and walked to her presentation office. She sat down and smiled at the already sweating presenter. Solomon sat down right beside her and smiled when she glared. Clearing her throat, she adressed the potential client.

"You may begin."

"I am Bob, I present to you, the world's first toothpaste trading site. Toothpaste comes in a package and you use it and on our database, you pick a new flavor for the next day, shipped from maybe around the world. I want you to advertise for me." Bob said this almost mechanically. Genevieve saw no passion or value in the product.

"I regret to inform you that I have no desire to invest my time into this product, but I do wish you the best of luck." The man gingerly bowed his head leaving not without sending her a lingering glare that Solomon observed. Gen prepared her notes for the next presentation as Solomon observed the client was he walked in. He walked in with a swagger, matched only by McJagger, and a devilish grin that Solomon instantly disliked.

"Hello beautiful." Gen's head shot up at the velvet and of his voice and her eyebrows rider even higher at his appearance. He was tall and lean with blonde slicked back hair, that made his baby blue eyes ever so visible. His grin hinted at dimples, as Genevieve sat up more attentive. "I am Tracey, yes I still resent my mother for that." She smiled at that as Solomon's friend deepened. "I am here to negotiate a patent for my buisness. I desire to own the right to Leaps. Leaps would allow me to hire teams of private investors to connect their receivables after a specific grace period." He handed her a chart making sure to make eyecontact as their figures brushed. "And I would love it if you are to grant me that ability, a small investment, and do a little advertisement so that we could become rich together." He winked.

Before she opened her mouth to speak Solomon intervened, "Sounds shady. How would you go about making a profit with this and gaining your receivables back?" This time she held back her glare because he had successfully voiced her thoughts.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" Tracey crossed his arms defiantly while flashing her a quick smile, but she continued to listen attentively.

"Her partner, now if you would answer the question."

"You're married?" He glanced at her, his grin becoming a glare. Solomon just grinned and wrapped an arm around her shoulders comfortably.

She decided to clarify a few things, "Buisness partner. And frankly, I fail to see anything propietary or proficient about this, so I will not grant the patent or my time. As for a tiny investment, that is Mr.Grey's territory."

"No."

"So I believe we are finished here Mr. Tracey."

"I believe you are making a mistake here." He said stepping forward aggressively. Solomon inched infront of her ever so slightly, poised for any sudden movement.

"I suggest you leave." He warned, his accent thickened in as he became more irritated.

Tracey studied Solomon silently challenging him and Solomon never moved or broke eye contact. "Until next time Miss. Warren." He said leaving. She sighed relaxing in her chair when he left.

"You alright?" He asked her.

"That had to have been the creepiest man I've ever had the displeasure of meeting in my life."

"Creepier than the guy at the bar?" He grinned.

"Much creepier." She smiled slightly. He stared at her deep in thought. "What?" She said laughing.

"I do not know." He said and shook himself, "You always attract the creeps." He was thinking back to college.

"Do I look okay?" She asked him spinning around.

"You look fine come on--" he replied looking away from the tv and pausing when he saw her. Her blonde hair was curled and her makeup caused her green eyes to pop. Her black dress stopped mid thigh and hugged the right places. The outfit was finished with a pair of redbottom heels and a black clutch. She walked over to him and picked his jaw up laughing.

"Come on, Solo, or we will be late."

"Watch out for the creeps tonight." he muttered following her out of the apartment.

Solomon spent the night dancing with her because every other guy seemed to have forgotten what personal space meant. He had watched as she had fun and slung her hair as they belted lyrics. "You're the best Solo, you keep the creepers away." She whispered as the show dance ended and one crazy spin later, she collided into and had landed in the arms of Mark.

She took the same trip down memory lane and grinned. "You've always been good at keeping them away." She patted his head and stood to return to her office. "I have a meeting downtown to get to." She said to herself rushing out as Solo sat thinking about Mark.

"Not all of them."

*******

Gen sat on her couch, happy that she took the day off. Her fangirly over Leonardo DiCaprio's Gatsby role was interrupted by the knocking at her door. Weird. Security did not tell me about any visitors. She peaked out of her peep hole and groaned.

"Wha--"

"Where have you been and why aren't you dressed?" He demanded while adjusting his tie.

"Real question is, how did you get past security?"

"Told them I was your secret lover here for our daily tryst." She glared and sat on her couch. "You are supposed to be dressed." He reminded her.

"I have today off. Stress free. Relaxation." She said laying back and planning to finish her movie.

"We have an event tonight. I messaged you the information!"

"My phone has been off. Besides, I never attend those banquets unless it's a charity event. I already know how large everyone's capital accounts are, I do not need reminding every night." She said while on her laptop. He babbled on about finding partners and clients as she deposited money into the account of her charity Lives for Wives. Noticing that she was ignoring him, he left loudly closing the door behind himself.

She shrugged, and stared at the televsion for a while. After shaking herself, she went into her kitchen and searched for popcorn. After a ten minute search she found a bag and waited for it to cook as she drank some water. Putting the popcorn in a bowl she walked back to couch not without opening her door. "Spoons are in the left drawer." Solomon nodded and retrieved the spoons and opened the pints as she started the movie again.

"Gatsby?" He asked.

"Gatsby."

He scooped some of her icecream Choco Chunk ice cream. "Ok."

A/n
So here it is, kind of another filler. Travey was weird no? Some older issues will be adressed and hopefully some romance *fingers crossed*.

Please leave a vote and or comment if you enjoyed it.