ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚

Start from the beginning

I leaned at the headboard of the bed and sat down. Yoongi layed down beside me and placed his arms on my waist as if scared that I will be gone.

"shhh, go to sleep my luv" I said and brushed his hair using my hand then leaned towards him and peck his lips.

"can you sing for me luv?" he asked while looking at me. "sure, luv" I said and gave him a small smile.

When I finished, he is already asleep. I stayed beside him while I drink my coffee and used my phone. He really look peaceful when he's sleeping. I can really see the tiredness in his eyes and seeing him sleeping peaceful at last made my heart ache and at peace too.

"I love you my sweet luv" I said to him while I caress his face.

I just sat there and watch on my phone, after what seems like hours I turned and check to clock beside and saw ghat its already 7:30 AM. As much as I don't want to wake him up, I decided to wake him and tell him where I'll be going so that he won't worry.

"hey, luv?" I said while I shake him a little.

"hmm?" he said and opened his eyes.

"I'll go downstairs and cook breakfast for everyone" I told him and he nodded.

"you okay, staying here?" I asked him and he nodded.

So I went to the bathroom and take a quick bath then change out of my pj's. After changing, I got the cup that I used and head downstairs.

There are no one here so I guess they are still sleeping

There are no one here so I guess they are still sleeping. I decided to cook pancakes since there are ingredients here to make pancake and omelette. I made banana  and buttermilk pancakes.

After I'm done with the pancakes, I then cook the cheesy bacon omelette. Once that I'm all done, I placed the food on the table and prepare the table with plates and utensils. I then walk back to the kitchen and clean up. When I got back to the living room, I saw that all of them are here already except for yoongi.

"good morning everyone" I greeted them and they gave me a chorus of 'good morning eunha'.

"sit down everyone, and dig in" I told them and smiled.

"thanks so much eunha. You don't have to do this you know" namjoon oppa said.

"I insist guys" I told them and they all sat down.

" I'm just going to bring food to yoongi" I said and got a tray and put the food there and walk up to the room. When I got there, I placed it on the table and wake up yoongi.

"yoongi? Wake up its time for breakfast"i said whole shaking him." 5 more minutes "he said and pulled me that made me fall beside him.

" luv, cmon its time to eat. You haven't eaten that much since... Since the day that I left" I said to him while looking at him with guilt.

"get up now and let's eat. I brought breakfast here" I told him and he finally stood up the bed and head to the chair and sat down. I placed the food down and the water.

"eat up now, luv" I said to him and he just looked at me with a smile.

"come here my luv" he said so I stood up and walk to him, when I'm beside him he pulled me and made me sit on his lap.

"luv, I can sit on the other chair you know" I said to him in a matter-of- fact tone. He shook his head and just hugged me tighter.

"I like it better if you're sitting on my lap and close to me" he said.

"I miss you so much that it hurts me just thinking about you leaving me for good" he continued and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry for leaving you. I really am" I said with guilt written all over my face.

"let's eat first and then we'll talk about it later" I told him and he nodded.

"feed me luv" he said and gave me his famous smile while I just chuckled and gave in.

We enjoyed our breakfast with me feeding him while he feeds me and with laughs here and there. It made me feel at peace knowing that i already fixed what I had done to him. When we're finished, I told him to go and take a bath while I head downstairs to wash this. I went to the kitchen and wash the dishes and after that I was about to go upstairs when namjoon oppa called me.

"eunha? Can you come here for a sec?" namjoon oppa asked.

"yeah, what is it oppa?" I asked them back.

"I'm sorry for asking but why did you ask for space from yoongi?" he asked me and I sighed knowing that this question will come sooner or later.

"I'll tell you guys the reason. Seat down please" I said and they all sat down.

"I'll start, no interruption. I'll entertain questions after" I said and they all nodded.

I told them the exact thing what I told taehyung and added that it's already taken care off and the arranged marriage will not be happening anymore. They all gave me a smile of adoration and happiness.

"you know, eunha you are one of the most bravest and strong person I met. You stood up for yourself and I--wait no, we're all proud of you" Jin oppa said and gave me a side hug.

"thanks guys" I said and smiled at them.

"I'll go back to yoongi's room now. He might be looking for me" I told them and they all nodded and they got back to what they are supposed to do while I head back to the room. I saw yoongi sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"luv, what took you so long?" he asked while looking at them.

"oh, I washed the dishes and I had talked with the others" I said to him while looking at him.

"luv?" he asked me after he pulled me to sit on his lap.

"hmm?" I replied and gave him a peck on the cheeks.

"Why did you leave me? Why didn't you answer my calls and texts?" he asked in a serious tone.

"don't you know that I'm incomplete without you? Y--you broke my heart the minute that you left me here alone" he told me his voice breaking.

"When you left me, you brought my heart with you" He looked at me with pained eyes and I guiltily looked at him and hugged him in which he hugged me back and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"I'll tell you the reason behind it yoongi. Don't get too angry" I told him.

"I can't promise you that I won't get angry" he said and I took in a deep breath.

"okay, I'll start now" I said and I started telling him the reason.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟲 / 𝟭 / 𝟮𝟭