final note

read the title of every chapter upwards

EXPLANATION.
originally the five of them were very close friends but once they were chosen to debut, they suddenly started fighting and arguing constantly. the pair who fight are yeonjun & soobin, taehyun & beomgyu, and hueningkai is like just in the middle — somewhat like the friend who doesn't take a side and consoles them to make up with each other. so then when they're given a short break for a few days, they all decide to go to the relaxation center where they get a massage and fall asleep.

what they didn't know was that there's like, a dream service where the company lets you experience a scenario you want to have in your dream and soobin takes this opportunity to give them a lesson so they can make up. basically, the whole scenario in soobin's house was just a dream. then when they wake up, they feel guilty for what they've done to each other because they realized it in their dreams. hence, they forgive each other just like in chapter 2, but this time the apologies and regrets are genuine.

then they go back to meet bang pd and that's where the story of their concept and music is chosen. the dream chapter.

hence, why their comebacks are named the dream chapter.

(somewhat like the history)

thank you so much to those who supported this book! ily!

started: may 22, 2020
finished: june 11, 2020

started: may 22, 2020finished: june 11, 2020

support them by streaming cysm and puma mv. take care and stay hydrated :))