05 | i truly will never know

five. 

AFTER SOME TIME, LUNCH ENDED. The others went back to doing their own business and Hueningkai offered to do the dishes along with Soobin. Yeonjun and Beomgyu walked around the house to see the surroundings while Taehyun is left in Soobin's guest room asleep.

"You sure you want to do the dishes?" Soobin asked Hueningkai as they clean the table together.

"Yeah, it's no problem," Hueningkai answered. Soobin smiled, gathering the dishes to the sink.

Hueningkai looked over to the guest room Taehyun is in, momentarily glancing at Soobin. "Do you think Taehyun is okay? He looked really sick."

Soobin bit his lip, recalling the events earlier. He remembered the way Beomgyu and Yeonjun looked at each other and although he didn't want to accuse someone, the way Beomgyu smirked to himself raised suspicions.

"Yeah. He's gonna be okay. It must be a stomachache," Soobin replied as he started washing the dishes.

Hueningkai sighed, moving to help Soobin. He looked at Soobin for a moment, "Do you think we will really be okay after this?"

"Yeah, it's just a passing moment. We all have our struggles before winning. If we want to debut, we need to work together and I believe Yeonjun and Beomgyu just need some time to bring back our friendship the way it was before." Soobin sighed.

But he wasn't so sure.

----

"Soobin-hyung!"

Soobin looked over to see the small boy happily skip over towards him. "Oh, Taehyun-ah! You're here."

"I saw your performance awhile ago and your voice sounded amazing!" Taehyun cheered, making Soobin smile from his words.

"Thank you, I practiced very hard for it and I was really nervous the whole time...Well, what about you? When do you perform?" Soobin asked.

"It starts in an hour, I think. I'm really nervous because I don't want to screw up this monthly assessment like before. I wanted to see you before I go because I might acquire your luck since you're such a lucky guy." Taehyun laughed.

Soobin ruffled his hair affectionately, laughing as well. "Good luck then, Taehyun-ah. How about I come with you to watch? I have free time."