"So you like him now?" He said still standing in front of you.

"What are you talking about Joshua?" Why is he suddenly picking a fight?

You were annoyed with Joshua's attitude. He's never been like this before.

"So be it," he just starts to leave you and runs to the middle of the field.

"What's wrong with him?"

"Want to give me a good luck kiss?" Great. Another one.

"Seriously wonwoo? In public?"

He bends down to your level and whispered into your ear.

"If our team wins, you're mine tonight,"

"Make sure you win then," you whispered back.

He licks his lips and you knew you made him tempted.

"It's on baby,"

"Goodluck wonwoo," you winked and he clenched his jaw.

"Can we go to the toilet real quick?" He says in a low voice.

"No can do, a deal is a deal. You want me, go win that game,"

He groaned and jogs to the field to start the soccer match. It's Joshua's team against Eunwoo's.

Who should you cheer for?

The whistle blows and they started to fight for the ball. You can feel the tension between those two teams.

"Go, Eunwoo! Go, Joshua!"

You can't pick who to cheer for so why not scream for both?

_______________________________

It's break time and you can see their exhausted face. Joshua's team is currently leading by 2-1.

You handed a bottle of water to Joshua but he ignored you and ask for Jeonghan to pass him a bottle instead.

"What is wrong with you?" You said in a controlled tone.

"Why don't you offer your boyfriend there?"  He nudged over Eunwoo who's not far from both of you.

"Fine, I'll give him," you turn away from him to give that water to Eunwoo but Joshua pulled your hand.

"Why are you doing this?" You are so pissed off with his question and tried to loosen his grip on your hand.

"Let go! You asked for it!" The others just watched the drama happening before them.

He lets you go and took the water bottle from you.

Without saying anything, he puts the water bottle on the bench and went to the field again, leaving you in an angry state.

The game went on and you didn't have the mood to cheer for anyone, so you just sit on the bench and watch the game.

Joshua wants to tackle the ball from somebody when he trips over his foot and falls down. He falls on his knee and he laid down on the grass and you can see that he's in pain.

There are screams heard and you ran all the way to him. He groans because it hurts.

"Joshua are you okay?" You kneeled down beside him.

"I'm fine,"

"No, you're not,"

"Let's go to the infirmary," he shook his head.

"Y/n I'm fine," he tried to stand up but you quickly supported his body.

"No Joshua! Listen to me,"

He finally followed you to the infirmary while holding onto your shoulder because he can't walk properly.

You asked the school nurse for an ice pack for Joshua.

"Here put on the ice," he grabs the ice pack and groaned.

"I'm fine, I can still play,"

"The game's not important Joshua, please,"

"It is," he replied back.

"Why is it so important? Explain to me,"

"Because I don't want him to win you," he said in a low voice but you can hear it clearly.

"Josh, you'll always win no matter what," you ruffled his hair to make him feel better.

"Even your heart?"

You look into his eyes and your cheeks flushed.

"I'll go and call the nurse," you felt too awkward and quickly stand up to get out of the room.

Joshua grabs your wrist, stopping you and pulled you onto his lap.

His gaze met yours and you can see his eyes traveled throughout your face and stopped at your lips.

He pushed his face closer to yours and you closed your eyes knowing what will happen next.

Oof a cliffhanger. Vote and comment everyone!!

[can we talk about how they suddenly dropped an mv without telling anyone and had carats screaming throughout every single second?]