🦋Ring Pop P.1.🦋

See, Min and Diya, they were weird. not in a bad way! they were just- different.

Diya, six feet tall, loves dogs, total softie, definitely the femme.

Min, five feet and six inches tall, is okay with dogs, soft if you're diya, definitely the masc.

And they were getting married today.

And it all started with a ring pop and a baseball game.

When they were just 10, Diya's team had finally won a game. Min had bought (stolen- but who asked!) a lot of candy to eat while she watched her best friend play.

She had a blue ring pop left. A single blue ring pop. it was blue raspberry, but that didn't matter. in the only language that mattered, it was just Blue Flavor. and that was okay.

Diya looked so happy, she bounced up to Min the SECOND the game was over. "We did it! we did it!" she squealed, her very miniature ponytail bouncing up and down as she jumped out of energy and excitement and joy all in a ball of ecstatic feelings.

"yeah! you did!" Min nodded, jumping with her friend. She was proud, what could she say?

"i can't believe it! thats the first time!!" Diya squeaked.
"i know!" Min beamed.
"Shdjjdjdjd i can't-" Diya gaped.

"well, you did!" Min cheered.

They continued to fangirl and squeal and bounce together, Min fiddling with the unwrapped "blue flavor" ring pop behind her back.

"Hey, Diya?" Min began.
"Yes?" Diya asked, tilting her head slightly as her jumping calmed.

Min got down on one knee, putting the ring pop out. She didn't care about the dust from the field that would get on her new black jeans. This fifth grade "romance" was much more important. "i know it's silly, but i think you're really cool. Hayden was reading again and said he saw these things called promise rings for girls that boys give them so they can promise to marry them. do you promise to marry me?" Min asked.

"oh- oh my gosh!" Diya gasped.

"so..?" Min worried.

"ITS BLUEEEEEE!" Diya screeched.

"uh- Diya-" Min frowned.

"oh yeah- sorry! yes! i promise! i do!" Diya giggled.

"yay!" Min cheered.

Min slipped it on Diyas finger and Diya stuck it right in her mouth with a big smile.

And that was how their romance began.

With a ring pop, and a baseball game.

To Be Continued...

(this was for rosemarymoron !! sorry i ditched you, i just wanted to complete his for you!! part two will be the wedding!!)