FF #3 || Chapter 20

Start from the beginning

She gasped as he pulled her closer by the waist, resulting in her lower body colliding with his. She surrendered placing her forehead on his chest. The music was just right and she was madly in love with her husband. She felt his lips over her neck. She marched to give him more room. His fingers caressing her armband then holding her hand he twirled her. She could feel the raw need in his every action. She cascaded back into his arms. When she tilted her head up to meet his gaze, he took the opportunity to kiss her lips. But he only brushed them with his own, leaving Gauri to crave for more. With every second, Gauri's craving for him increased. She wanted that full mouth kiss. When he brushed his lips the second time around, Gauri was done. She went on her toes and initiated te kiss. Biting his lower lip she found her access to his mouth. Just like he did. In that moment she wished he was slightly shorter or she was slightly taller. Their tongues were engaged in a passionate twiddling.

She felt his hand cup her backside and jerk her closer to his body. She broke apart panting looking at him through the length of her eyelashes. His fingers moved on her bare waist and the next thing she felt was her saree skirt dropping down and pooling on her feet. She gasped and he lifted her up effortlessly and puf her over the bed. Coming down on to of her he kissed her hungrily, everywhere but his lips. Gauri closed her eyes pleasured at his ministrations. He nibbled at the skin on her chest when to get her to moan and she did. He felt her hands roam over his chest. Finally, he had got her into some action. He got rid off his tshirt and stared down at her. Her eyes were fixed on his chest. Smiling he undid the hooks of her blouse, quickly this time. He touched her and she gasped breathing heavily. His hands slipped beneath her and he undid te clasp of her bra. Gauri bit her lower lip feeling cold suddenly. "Darn, Gauri. We wasted a lot of time." He exclaimed dipping his head over her bosom. Gauri moaned an gasped as his mouth did lustful things to her. "Take my name." He whispered huskily over her lips.

"Om.." Gauri whispered, fearing that others would hear her in the silence of he night if she said any louder. 

"Moan my name Gauri." He muttered flicking his tongue over her lips. When she didn't respond, Omkara knew what he had to do. His mouth reached her bosom biting at her skin. She gasped and when he didn't stop, she took his name in a moan. Omkara moved his hands over her thighs. 

"Om!" She moaned closing her eyes as his rough hands moved over her thighs, etching towards her core. She snapped her eyes open feeling his hand on the only material that covered her body. 

"You're wet, darling." He muttered slowly pulling it down. Gauri momentarily shut her eyes. She felt his fingers touch her. She closed her legs feeling shy. He gently parted her legs and touched her again. While his hand worked at building a pleasurable rhythm for her his mouth kissed her. Her eyes widened when she felt his intrusion. 

She gasped withering as his fingers rocked her. Soon she was moaning in pleasure. "Om!" She gasped as she found her release. He smiled, kissing her forehead. 

"Do you want me to continue?" He asked. He wasn't sure if Gauri would be able to put up with his needs at the moment. He didn't want to rush if she was hesitant.

She nodded kissing him on his lips. The kiss was hot. Omkara wasted no minute and got rid off his remaining clothes. Gauri gasped staring at his length horrified. He kissed her cheeks. "I will take it slow." He muttered. While his hands massaged her body he entered her slowly. 

Gauri, slammed her eyes shut, moaning in pain. "It hurts!" She muttered. Omkara was himself dealing with the feeling of being inside her. He began moving steadily and she trembled biting back her pain.

Once the pain was gone the waves of pleasure set in. Both rhythmically indulging in the cosmic dance. Their eyes met and in that moment they knew, they were complete.

* * *

The next morning Gauri opened her eyes to sight of her husband's naked back. He was sleeping with his front down against the mattress. She smiled remembering the last night. Although, slightly tiring and awkward the night was one of the best. Tempted she shifted closer running her fingers on his naked back. He groaned at the soft feathery touch on his back turning his head towards her. She smiled catching his eyes. "Good morning." He huffed his gaze wavering down to his wife's amazing assets he had feasted on last night. 

"Good morning!" She smiled blushing not realizing that the duvet around her had slipped down. 

"Nice view." He winked and that's when she looked down to find what was so nice. She pulled up the duvet almost immediately and he chuckled turning completely towards her.

"You do realize we are still under the same thing?" He spoke and before the fact could sink in, his long arms had reached her. His hands caressed her curves and moved from her hip to her waist, finally to the softness. 

"Om!" She whispered loving his soft fondling. 

"You like that?" He asked shifting closer, as his fondling continued. He shifted his weight over her. She gasped when something poked her down. He chuckled, "that happens every morning. Think you can do something about it?" He whispered huskily in his ear.

"Om, not now. Everyone would be awake." She finally spoke getting over the fact that he was touching her in the most intimate way possible.

"We can do it in the shower. No one will hear us that way. You can be as loud a stout please." He teased her and she whacked his arm.

 "Get off me." She ordered. 

"You wish.." he muttered burying his head over her shoulder, kissing her as he pleased. "Get me off you if you can!" He mumbled.

"I can't! You're too big." She sighed caressing his back with her fingers. 

"Thanks for the compliment." He spoke raising his head with a smirk. Gauri blushed profusely as she realised what he meant. 

"We have packing to do, Om." He smiled a she called him Om. Just like her moans last night. 

"I can't wait to get to Cape Town!" He muttered kissing her neck, and then got off her along with the duvet. She gasped as his eyes ogled at her nude form. 

"Stop staring." She scolded getting off the bed and turning her back to him. 

"Gauri that's also a good view, you know!" He teased and a scandalized Gauri made a beeline for the washroom while he chuckled at her antics.

Okay, so this one was different. I wanted to keep it realistic, I hope I did.

Hope it was enjoyed!

-Anami!♡

Rikara - FF - Book | ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara