Chapter 7-This Means War

Izuku finished brushing his teeth when Frost suddenly entered the bathroom. "Good morning," he said before dabbing his chin with a towel he got from a small dresser in his room. "Mornin'" she yawned out; Izuku turned to leave the room but heard the lock click. "Supposedly, you're supposed to help me out in the lab for a couple of days. Or at least that's what I've heard from Kurogiri," she said with closed eyes. "Oh, that's cool, when are we starting?" "Now. Take off your clothes and put this on," she tossed a white, rubbery suit at him which he caught. She placed her suit down and already began to take her shirt off, to which Izuku looked away for. "Hm? Why are you looking away?" She gasped, "could it be that you're enticed by my body? You're such a pervy molester, Midoriya." He sighed, "no, it's just the polite thing to do, and stop calling me a molester. I said it was an accident and even apologized," she laughed softly. "I know, it's just fun to tease you," she suddenly stopped; Izuku could've sworn that she was going to say more. But that soon changed when he felt something soft press onto his back, "uh Frost, what are you doing?" She reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled it upwards, "just helping you undress." Izuku's face lit up with red, "w-well could you stop, I can do it myself," he pleaded. "Nope, just trust your partner on this and let me undress you," she pulled the shirt over his head, taking it off and throwing it on the ground. "B-But I can do it myse-" he was suddenly spun around and put face to face with Frost, "if that's so, then can you escape this place without being followed on your own?" Izuku looked her in her fiery blue eyes, they were full of passion and truth, so much that he couldn't stand to look anymore. "See? Even you know you can't, that's why you can't look me in the eye. So just trust me enough to unclothe you," she grabbed the waist of his shorts and began to pull down.

Frost slowly pulled the shorts down over Izuku's bracings and lifted one leg at a time as she removed the clothing. She threw the shorts over by the shirt and stood back up, "it wasn't that bad, was it?" Izuku didn't respond, instead he awkwardly stood where he was, "aww, you're embarrassed aren't you? There there," she pat his head, "it's fine you know, I don't mind unclogging you at a-" Izuku grabbed the wrist she left behind on his head, "why do you tease me? Is there something that you gain from me feeling embarrassed?" She looked at him with innocent eyes, "yeah, I do actually." Izuku got up in her face, "then what is it?! What could you possibly gain by maki-" He couldn't finish his sentence once Frost pressed her lips against his, it was a short, but blissful kiss that was too short. "You talk too much, dumbass," Izuku could feel his pulse speed up and his cheeks redden as blood flowed into them. Frost began pushing him backwards until he hit the wall, she started kissing him again while slowly crouching down. She kissed his lips, she kissed his neck, and she kissed his chest before she stopped. "Take off my pants, Izuku," she looked him in the eyes, "please?" Izuku nodded, moving his shaky hands down to her hips and began to pull the fabric down, he took note of her blue and white horizontally striped panties before the doorknob jiggled. "Hey!" The voice belonged to Shigaraki; he banged his hand into the door, "hurry up in there!" Frost quickly jumped up with Izuku's hands still on her pants, causing them to come off with ease. "J-Just a second!" She called out, her face was crimson, perhaps she was the embarrassed one this time around. "Get out of here," she whispered harshly at Izuku, "take your outfit and go to your room, I'll come by after I deal with him." She placed a hand on the wall next to Izuku causing it to disintegrate and reform behind her, "go, now!" Izuku nodded before scrambling to his feet and running over to grab his suit, "we should continue this later." He turned to face her and the hole, "y-yeah," a small smile was formed by her beautiful lips, "we should." She pushed her hair back as Izuku passed her and made his way into the hole, as he progressed it began to close behind him.

••••••••

        "So when do you think we'll be done with this?" Izuku asked as he wiped a brown gunk off of his chest onto his arm sleeve, "well, seeing as I have your help we should be done with it within the next week. Then we can get rid of your stupid leg braces," Frost said on the ground, exhausted from all the work she did today. "That's nice; mind if I join you down there?" She shook her head, "not at all, in fact it's quite cool down here so I might just take off my mask and enjoy it." Izuku fell onto his knees, Frost was to his right, "oh, that's actually a noticeable difference, but I feel like I won't be able to get up once I lay down." He stared at the machine that they had been building for the past five days, "ah suit yourself, more cold for me." It had come a long way from what it originally was, which was just a large pile of microchips, metal, copper, and even strengthened plastic. "So," a voice called out from the bottom of the stairs, "how are my two favorite inventors doing today?" Izuku sighed as he knew that Shigaraki was coming down to bother them again, "tired, but we're making amazing progress on the surgical machine that should be able to suture wounds closed, fix nerves, and even make sure bones heal normally." Frost said, completely infatuated with the cold ground, "that's so interesting! Wouldn't you say Midoriya?" A chill ran down Izuku's spine, "uh, yeah. Hey, Shigaraki, are you feeling all right?" He chuckled as he walked closer to them, "of course I am, why wouldn't I be? It's not like there's something bothering me, not at all," Izuku could practically feel the bloodlust radiating from Shigaraki as he closed in.