Chapter 2-Its a Long Way to The Top if You Wanna Walk and Roll

I reallllllllly want to thank Ciaolang for making this bomb ass, and amazingly great cover for this story. You. Are. Awesome.

I mean come on! Look at this cool cover, I can't get over it honestly. Thank you so much, I can't say it enough.

Regardless I'm going to start his chapter while I'm giddy

"Midoriya Izuku as you know, nice to meet you Uraraka-San. Glad to have your help." Izuku let go of her hand as Tomoko walked in. "You should be going home in fifteen minutes, Midoriya." Izuku nodded and the room went silent when the two were left in the room alone. He cleared his throat, "Hey. How about we exchange our numbers so that I can ask you for help when I need it." "Sure," she said rather energetically, "here." Izuku handed her his unlocked phone to put her number in and she did.

*Two Months later*

Izuku was sitting in his wheelchair at the top of a set of stairs, "how am I supposed to get down there by myself?" He said sarcastically before he turned his wheelchair to the right, "oh right. There's an ele-" the left wheel of the wheelchair fell down a step. "-Vator?" It roller backwards and Izuku took a tumble down the stairs...or at least should have. Instead he was floating while his chair was falling, "wow. That was some quick thinking Uraraka-Chan. Thanks," his wheelchair hit the wall at the plateau of the stairs. "Midoriya-Kun, you have to be more observant! You probably would've died if I didn't use my quirk on you." She went down the stairs and grabbed the wheelchair with her quirk and brought it back up as Izuku was against the ceiling. She set it down next to her and continued to let it float, "how am I supposed to get you down now?" She looked up at him and scratched the side of her head in confusion, "I think I have an idea. Brace yourself Izuku," she held out her arms and disengaged her quirk.

   "Why did you do this Uraraka...?" He said before he fell into her arms. They both crashed to the ground, she let out a noise that was similar to any cartoon character with birds hovering around their head. Izuku shook his head and used his arms to pull himself to his wheelchair with some serious effort. He pushed himself up into it and sat down in it, he then held out an arm to Uraraka. "Wasn't your best idea, was it?" She snorted as she focused herself, "no. But it was an idea," she took Izuku's hand and he pulled her up the best he could. Izuku used a lot more power than he should have and pulled her up...and her face was literal centimeters away from his own. His face was beet red along with hers, so he cleared his throat and she stood straight up. "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to get so close." Izuku shook his head, "no, no it was entirely my fault. I pulled you up to fast, so don't blame yourself." An awkward silence was held between the two, "l-let's get going, shall we?" She nodded, "yeah of course we can..." He wheeled himself into the elevator and she followed. He tapped the ground floor button and the doors closed in front of them as they went towards the ground.