Chapter 1-Can You...Shake Your Legs?

I'm just gonna say...the titles might get weirder from here on.

   Izuku was unconscious and laying down on a stretcher in an ambulance. EMT workers were standing over him and hooking him up with an IV and a heartbeat monitor. "We've got to hurry. This kid is bleeding out way too fast, hell he'll be dead if we don't hurry!" One of them shouted to the driver, "Don't worry. We'll get there in a few minutes." Suddenly the monitor that was plugged into Izuku flatlined. "His heart's stopped...Get the crash cart behind you!" The second EMT shouted as he tore off the upper part of Izuku's shirt off, the first one reached behind him and pulled the cart next to him. He took the defibrillator out of its case, "two hundred and fifty volts." He rubbed the two pads together, "Clear!" He pressed them down on Izuku's two pecs, electricity was sent through Izuku's body and he rose a bit off of the stretcher. The rhythmic pulse that hummed from the monitor came back again, along with Izuku's consciousness. "OH SHIT!" Izuku hit the roof of the ambulance and the rebar stabbed right through it as the vehicle was flipped over.

Izuku was awake for every agonizing moment of the crash. Today wasn't his lucky day anymore. He watched as the two EMTs flew about the cabin, they landed hard on the side of the ambulance. Izuku however, was suspended midair, pinned to the roof with the metal bar going through his stomach. He looked down at it, he breathed in and it felt like he wasn't able to breathe, like his lung was punctured. He choked on his own breath, so he decided to grab the metal bar. He pushed slightly on it, and an excruciatingly large pain shot through his torso, but not his legs or any of his lower half for that matter. Izuku coughed up blood, yet he continued through the pain, no matter how badly it would've fucked him up. He grunted as he pushed the rest of it out of his body, "AGHHHHH!" He cried out as he used remnants his strength to get off of the bar.

Izuku fell down onto the side, which was now the floor, of the ambulance. He looked at the two EMTs and saw that they were both unconscious somehow. "Why can't I feel my legs?" He questioned as he crawled towards the back door to the vehicle. He grabbed onto the latch of the upper door and lifted himself up. His vision went entirely black and his grip faltered. He collided with the ground once again, but this time he was on his side. Looking down, he saw that a thick crimson liquid was flowing from the wound in his stomach.

He reached down to the wound that was going through his back, one of his fingers traced his spine, and as it made it down the way, it accidentally slipped into a hole. "Oh...I guess that's why I can't walk." Izuku reached up to the lower door, but his arm went limp. "God no, just one last.....push.........Izu......ku." Everything went blurry and Izuku couldn't hear anything, the last thing Izuku saw, was a blinding white light that came from above him. And then he shut his eyes and drifted off into an inky black.

...............

   Izuku opened his eyes, and he sucked in a breath, his lungs seemed to be devoid of air. He looked up at the blinding white sky and sat up, he blinked a couple of times as he got acclimated to the bright color that was surrounding him. "Where," he looked around himself, "where am I?" He shook his head and stood up, his eyesight went black as the blood rushed from his head and downwards. "Woah, how long have I been laying...down?" He looked down at his ankles, which were submersed in water. "Okay, seriously. Where the hell am I?" Izuku saw something brown appear in the distance, "is that a door?" He shrugged off the ominous feeling that he got from the thing in the distance and waded through the water to get towards it. The water continuously got deeper until it was up to his neck, "I'm so close." Something brushed up against Izuku's leg and wrapped around it, it pulled him down into the water. Then he opened his eyes.

   His eyes shot open, a blinding white light was hanging over his head. Somewhere next to him, something was beeping at an extreme rate. His eyes drifted off to his side, a bouquet of rotting flowers were there. He lifted his left hand up to his face because something was bothering it, something white and metallic was over his pointer. So he took it off and forced himself to sit up, his bones cracked with a primordial sense as a machine beeped loudly and rapidly next to him. "Wh-" his voice cut off as his throat closed up, it was dryer than a fish that's been lying in the beating sun for three days. He looked to the flowers again, a cup of stagnant water was next to it. He reached over, but his arm faltered and fell to his side. Suddenly people in white clothing rushed into his room, Izuku looked at them and mined the word "help" with his dry throat. They rushed over to his side and put the clip back onto his finger, "Go get his doctor and tell him that he awoke from his coma."