♡Okuyasu

»»————————-««

Requested by:
OwO_The_Weeb

The tapping and splashing of the sweet rain was all you could hear as you sat outside looking at the moody clouds of Moriho. You sigh calmly as you sat alone hugging yourself as you had got back from a long day of school not to long ago. It had almost felt you were out of reality as you sat there on the porch with your parents gone for the night. But, you felt comfortable alone and in the rain.. You heard your phone go off and it named read

"Crush💕"

You picked up the phone and were greeted by a cheery "hey, y/n!" You smiled "hey, Okuyasu, what's up?"
"Uhm..i-i was wondering if I could come over and chill, I mean the weather's pretty nice huh?" He said in a nervous tone. "Oh sure, of course, come whenever you'd like no ones home but me" You agreed, hearing him say yes quietly to himself. "Alright! I'll be over right now, cya!" He hanged up right after you said bye. You looked at the screen for a bit with a smile of the thought of him. This time you not having to ask him to hang out first.

You sat there day dreaming for a few minutes until Okuyasu yelled out the you as he ran "Oi, Y/n!" He said while waving, he didn't have an umbrella for some reason. "Wait! Don't slip!" You yelled out as he had already stepped in a puddle and face planted on to the concret. You ran up to him "are you alright!?" You said as he sat up with his hand over his nose "yeah!" You could tell he was smiling as his eyes curved upwards into a cresent. "Here, let's get inside" You helped him up and walked inside with him, making sure not to forget your phone on the way in.

You two dried off because of the rain and took your shoes off. "Be more careful next time you idiot" You teased him with a laugh. "Yeah.. I guess I got a bit to excited to see you" He smiled. "Heh.. Oh, why didn't you have an umbrella?" You asked, grabbed his towel as he handed it to you. "I couldn't find it so I just went with it" He blushed slightly. "Oh, you could have one of mine, I heard it's gonna be raining for a while" You offered. "Oh really!? Thanks y/n!" He thanked "yeah no problem! Just follow me, I gotta put these towels away first"

You put the towels away in the bathroom and went to the hallway closet to grab an umbrella. "You do have a lot of umbrellas.." He mumbled as you handed him a black one. "Yeah, my dad loses them then we find them again they just stack up" You laughed slightly as you closed the door. You both went back, Okuyasu setting the umbrella next to the door so he wouldn't forget.

"So, what do you wanna do first?" You ask him "Right! I did want to go to the arcade but it began to rain, so.. I'm out of ideas" He shrugged, with an awkward smile. "Well we could still check, and I'm sure the walk will be nice even if it's closed" You said "wait really? I mean are you sure? I wouldn't want to waist your time" The man looked away "Of course! Besides I have you so it'll be better as long I we have each other right?" He asked, walking past him and putting your shoes on.

"U-uh you're right!" Okuyasu put his shoes on as you grabbed the umbrella and opened the door when he was done. You walked out and began walking into town. Okuyasu offered to hold the umbrella and you gave it to him. You two walked in silence as all you could hear was the rain hitting the ground. You looked away from him as you slowly held onto his hand. You felt him firmly hold onto yours as if he was nervous. You looked up at him while he looked away from you with a slight glance over and back. You smiled, leaning onto his shoulder. You got the guys to give him a small compliment "you're cute" Which he freaked out with a red face "y-you think so? N-no..are you playing with me?" He laughed awkwardly. "No, I'm not" You turn your head to see the arcade opened "oh look, it's opened!" You smiled, okuyasu opened the door and you both walked into the dark room that was only lit up with pink, blue and purple lights.

"Which one do you wanna play first?" The man behind you asked as he closed the umbrella. "Well let's go look around!" You say, running off as he caught up.

You two played for a while before getting something to eat since the place had a small diner. You entered the diner area and got a seat. "So what do you wanna get?" You asked him "honestly just feel like getting ice cream or a milkshake"

"Hm..what about that!? It's a huge ice cream bowl that we can share huh?" You smiled "it's 2000 yen too"  You added "sure, I can pay for it" Okuyasu offered "if been kinda saving up for this too, so we can go to the gift shop after" He smiled "really? Well.." You hesitated "You don't have to feel guilty about it, besides you're awesome!" He laughed slightly.

You smiled "thanks Okuyasu"

You two ordered the ice cream, getting a few brain freezes and just being loud and having a good time just like everyone else. After he paid you both went to the gift shop. Okuyasu getting you a big cuddly bear stuffie that had a bow. Later around midnight it was time for you both leave since you were getting tired.

As you walked Okuyasu looked at you as you approched your house "hey, y/n" You looked at him "yeah?" You turn to him. "Uhm..I just wanted to say that.. Well I mean, it's pretty clear that I like you and I have a feeling you like me to with you calling me cute and stuff, us being flirty with each other while we hanged out and I was just wondering..if you do like me back-" He stuttered

"Well of course I like you!~ jeez, it took you long enough" You teased "w-well I couldn't tell!" He blushed. You looked at him with a soft smile. He stopped and looked at you in silence.

You both eventually kissed each other, Okuyasu kinda forgetting about the umbrella as he wrapped his arms around your waist and making he kiss deeper. You both later pulled apart. "Uhm.." Okuyasus eyes wondered, not knowing what to do next. "Thanks for tonight, it was amazing" You smiled kissing him again "Cya tomorrow?" You asked.

"Oh, oh..yeah! Cya tomorrow" He said, laughed lightly as you opened the door to your house "goodnight!"

"Goodnight"

Was the last thing you heard before closing to door.

»»————————-««