~*♡ Abbacchio ♡*~

Requested by! @_Na1la_
Thank you for the request!
*:.. o(▽≦)o ..:*

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗

You stood there in the rain, waiting for him to pick up the phone. "Can you come to get me...please?" You asked sheepishly, you can hear the annoyed grunt on the other side of the phone as he asked, "He ditched you didn't he? Where are you?". You gave him your location and he said he'd be there as soon as possible. The man came to pick you up as you sat there in the cold. You heard a slam, followed by some footsteps. "I told you he would leave you." The man said with anger in his tone, you look up at him with a weary look. "I'm sorry, it was irrational of me to think he was a good guy." You admitted through your chattering teeth. "God you're freezing, just get in the car." He ordered, you followed him inside the car so he could take you home. It started raining on the way there. The car ride was silent but warm, you could only feel pity for yourself for believing such lies from a horrible man. You felt bad for ignoring Abbacchios advice, you wanted to make it up to him yet you weren't sure how. "We're here." He says, parking the car in front of your house. You thank him before opening the car door to get out. Yet, he follows you up to the front door of the house. 

"You clearly can't take care of yourself. Get inside." He demanded before you could even say anything. You unlock the door to your house, and the two of you walk inside. "You don't have to be here..." You tell him, afraid to look at him in the eyes. He only groaned in reply. "I'm sorry for not listening to you." You mumbled out, just barely being heard by him. The guy was going to your kitchen, clearly trying to see if he could make something for you. He had been in and out of your house multiple times so this didn't bother you. "You're sorry because you feel regret." He answers harshly. This hurts a little, but he was right, "Go sit down. I'll make you some soup to warm you up.". You didn't say anything, you go sit down on the couch waiting anxiously. You could hear Abbacchio mumbling to himself in the kitchen. He usually didn't do this at all, only when he seemed to be upset at you. But that's only an assumption, whenever you asked why he would ignore your question. You felt bad that the man felt obliged to take care of you just because you were a part of the team. 

Yet he never treated anyone else like this. Sure he didn't like when people neglected his advice, but he especially got upset when you wouldn't listen to him. You sat there in the dark living room with a blanket around you. Staring off into space, almost falling asleep as you waited. "Here," Abbacchio says, the bowl of warm soup in his hands as he sat right next to you. He put the spoon up to your mouth. "But I'm not si-" You began, he made a face at you telling you to just accept it. God, he was pushy with you. "Okay..." you mumbled, you opened your mouth so he can feed you. "This is embarrassing..." You thought. "What did he say to you?" Abbacchio sternly asks. Still feeding you. "He...just wanted me for money and emotional support. He dumped me. Of course." You answered with a worried look. "Of course?" He questioned. "I mean," You began, "Of course as in that's why I'm here now. I didn't expect him to do that.". Abbacchio gives you an annoyed look, "Don't play dumb." He says, putting more soup in your mouth, "You wanted to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.". He was right, you really did want to give him a chance. How pitiful. "That's so unlike you, I hate it." Abbacchio snarled, but there was something soft about his voice. You gave him a pitiful look as he fed you the soup.

"Abbacchio," You began, "You treat me so differently. It makes me think you hate me, but then you do things like this...you confuse me Abbacchio.". The man hums as he looked away from your gaze. He sets the bowl of soup down as he sat in silence, pondering. "You're right." He starts, this catches you off for a moment. He turns his head to look at you, sliding one of his hands onto your knee, "You make me sick sometimes. But not in a way where I hate you. To the point it pains me to not be next to you.". You give him a confused face, feeling soft burns on your cheeks, "What are you trying to say, you can be blunt with me. You know?" You reassured. "It's not that I don't want to be blunt with you, it's just..." He stopped his sentence to think about what to say, "I'm not used to this.". You didn't say anything so you can let him think about what to say.  You put your hand on top of his and pull him closer to you, "It's ok." You whisper to him.

Abbacchio looks down at you with a shine in his eyes, still not knowing the right thing to say to you. The two of you sat close together on the couch, cuddling you could say. "Thank you, Abbacchio." You say, "I love you, you know that?" Abbacchio chokes out. You laugh softly at him, "I'm sorry I was so scared of you." You replied, looking up at him as you gently pull him into a kiss. He gladly accepts and kisses you back. "I love you too." You say, pulling away from the kiss. Abbacchio looks at you, "I think I know that now."

╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

I'm working on other requests, I think like 4-5. But yeah, I'm alive. :)
make sure to put requests in Key or Author Notes, it just makes it easier. Thank you!