✤lemon✤ Oldseph x Reader

»»————-    ♛ ————-««

(F/m/s) Favourite movie or show
Netflix and chill.
🍋If you no likey then no looksy.

Requested By:
number5sdepression

Your were almost in your thirties, 28 years old and just gotten out of college. You were sitting in your apartment on the couch watching
(f/m/s) on Netflix. Your stand sitting in front of you on the table, it was a Boston terror but instead of white spots there were gold, she had bright yellow eyes as could do many things.

One of your close professors could see her, he said that she looked like a dog named Iggy, a good friend of his that he could no longer see. It was sad when you heard how he passed. He told you all about the big fight with a vampire named Dio. It was cool, sad, weird but interesting all at the same time.

Sometimes you'd catch yourself day dreaming about him.

"He's pretty hot for his age.."

You snicker to yourself I'm disappointment, he'd think you're weird if you ever confessed to him. You'd ruin your bond with the guy, but he seemed so..charming.

Ding

"Hm?" You hummed, pausing whatever you were watching and looked at your notifications.

"A text from Joseph, but why would he still have my phone number?" You mumble to yourself as you opened messages.

Joseph
"Hey, I'm gonna be coming over :)"

"What!? Without my permission? This old hag! But..ugh, I'm kinda happy..hat he is..what do I say?" You thought

"Uhm.."

You
"Oh, yeah sure"

"Dammit." You groan. Sinking into the couch as you leaned back. Shutting your eyes until you hear a loud knock at the door causing you to jump. "C-coming!" You yelled out, getting yourself up and opening the door after unlocking it to see Joseph.

"Hey there pumpkin" He smiled, he looked a bit well dressed, white polo shirt, green tie and black pants. Like he was getting ready for a date or something. You let him in as you spoke "hey, so why are you here? You just come back from a date night?" You asked jokingly, shutting the door when he walked in.

"Actually I'm going to one, thought I might stop by" He gave you a wink and you just slightly smiled "want anything to drink?" You asked walking passed him, Joseph grabbing your hand and pulling you into his grasp.

"The only thing I wanna drink are your fluids" He gave you a smirk as he leaned closer to you. Your face flushed almost instantly as you stared at the man who held you by the hips.

"I don't..th-think this is very-" You were cut off my the feeling of Josephs lips against yours as he felt your body with his hands up and down. "I know you like me, y/n" He mumbled lowering his head to your neck and softly biting it. "And..i like you too" He groaned lightly, pushing your body against the couch and letting the remote fall and press play.

Joseph continued to make out with you, biting your neck, shoulders and arms, slowly taking off your shirt. "Wait..dont.. You have-?" You began to ask "this is the date" You glared at you with a slight smirk, going lower to your region as he removed your lower clothing and licking it.

"Ah~"
You moaned, being embarrassed how you even moaned slightly from the little touch, Joseph was amused by this and stuck his tongue deeper causing you to groan between your lips as you felt the vibration of Josephs slight moaning. He continued to do this until you spoke. "Joseph..I think I'm.." You huffed. He hummed "Mhm.." As you did so, he licked it off and looked at you licking his lips as he locked eyes with you. His smirk still printed on his face as you heard a zip.

Looking down and seeing his bulge caused you to close your legs as you looked away from him in embarrassment. "It'll be okay, just relax hun~" He cooed, leaned towards you after throwing his pants and underwear on the floor. Giving you a light kiss on the cheek as he spread your legs apart. You shut your eyes as you felt him enter you slowly the fast.

"Joseph!~" You moaned out, the man kissing you roughly as he started to thrust at a medium pace then starting to get a little faster each thrust. The two of you broke the kiss, you moaned his name repeatedly as he grunted your name a few times.

"J-joseph, harder..~!" You moaned as the man huffed and groaned, going faster until he had eventually pulled out and his come splatting on your stomach and some getting in your face. You closed your eyes as that happened and opened them slowly.

"That's a lot" You mumbled out weakly. "There will be more" He said, picking you up and setting you on his lap. You looked down at him, your hands on his shoulders as you slowly lowered yourself into his length. "Ah-ahhh.." You moan, going up and down slowly and then faster. "Y/nn!~" Joseph moaned out between you and his huffing. "J-joseph.." You whined, pressing your body against his as you continue to bounce on top of him.

You began to loose strength, still trying to keep going. Joseph turned you around on the couch as he now did the work for you. He thrusted into you as hard as he could for the next hour of both of your moaning and name groaning. More hickies and licks and kisses.

It was all night until the both of you were tired and sweating. You two layed on the couch, you on top of him as he heavily breathed. "Did I ever say I loved you?" He smiled. "I'm not sure.." You said tired, falling asleep.

"Not gonna say it back?" He looked at you "oh..heh" He kissed your head and drifted off to sleep himself.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

I'm sorry Suzie Q. :'