○Avdol

//

[By the way, any of these fortunes are fake obviously I know nothing about that stuff.]

You were walking the paths of India, alone, it was pretty dark outside but you weren't to far from home. Barely anyone was outside, say about two people walked by you and you saw a dog digging through a trash can, it had seemed to be black and white.

"Oi..." You mumbled to yourself "poor animals" You continued, feeling bad about the anime as you walked towards it and it looked at you. "Want something good to eat?" You asked the dog, it seemed to be a boy. You got up and began walking to one of the all night restaurants as the dog followed behind you.

You were soon outside giving him fresh steak and water. The dog ate it right up. "So, whats your name?" You asked "well..its not like you can speak" You mumbled how stupid you sounded..you looked away at the sky then the dog got your attention again.

"Iggy" You sound out loud to yourself as you read the writing in the dirt. "That's interesting..im y/n" You say, looking at Iggy. Iggy had seemed to take a liking towards you as he sat down in your lap. You pet him gently until you see a dark skinned man yelling "Iggy, where are you?" He shouted. You looked back at Iggy and stood up with him in your arms trying not to wake him up.

"Sir, is this your dog?" You asked him and he turned around to you "oh, yes, thank you..how did you find him?" He asked as you handed Iggy to him. "Well I found him digging in a trash can and then I gave him a good meal" You answered with a slight smile. "Oh, thank you, very much.

"Uhm...you look familiar" You began to think what he could be, if you knew him or not. "I do? Well, I can't say for myself" He chuckled slightly. "Are you a fortune teller?" You asked him. "Why yes I am" He smiled and you smiled back "would you like to know your fortune?" He asked.

"Oh, I mean..sure, but are you busy?"

"No, I have s bit more time on my hands, besides, you look like a lovely lady" He complimented and you slightly blushed "well thank you" You say.

You and the man took a seat in the restaurant as Iggy was still sleeping on your lap. As the man pulled out a deck of cards you gasped "ah! Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, my names Y/n" You say and the man jumped a bit "Oh, it's alright! You may call me Avdol" He smiled and you nodded. "Avdol, that's an interesting name" You smiled and he smiled back "Yours is to, very lovely and fitting"

Avdol, was now shuffling the cards and you watches in awe "I don't think I could ever shuffle like that" You laughed nervously "well with enough practice and work, you can almost do anything" You nodded in agreement and he placed the deck in front of you "you may pick three cards from the top now, and I will tell you what they mean".

You hummed in response and pick up the first card.

"Say, are you from here?" He asked as you looked at the card "no, I am from japan, but I traveled from America after meeting my family and now I'm living here for a while" You answered then set the card down facing up. The card had two fish in a lake of pink water it seemed.

You looked up at Avdol as he looked at the card then smiled at you "from here to the future, your future will be filled with love and passion" You looked at him, confused and surprised. "I never thought that could happen.." You say looking back at the card then at him "well, then you're in luck I guess" He chuckled s bit and you pick up another card, looking at it, then placing it down.