♡Jotaro + Kakyoin

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Requested by:
SportGirlFanGirl

It's been very stressful recently and you were glad that it was finally the weekend. Though you still seem to worry about every little detail and you just felt nauseous. Your parents were out on some vacation so you were home alone for a while, but you could take care of yourself so it didn't matter.

As you walked home you felt like someone was following you so you looked back. "Oh, hey Kakyoin!" You say as he looks up, he looked flustered like he was thinking of something as he stumbled out his words "h-hey y/n!" He cleared his throat, catching up to you. "How are you?" You asked, happy to see him "I'm good, just a little nervous" He smiled at you.

You gave him a concern look and he blurted out "me and Jotaro got in a little argument-" He paused as you two got to your front door, seeing Jotaro. Jotaro looked at you and then looked at Kakyoin with a slight glare. "What's up with these two?" You thought, taking a step forward "Jotaro, what are you doing here?"

The man looked back at you from Kakyoin who had moved pretty close behind you. "I wanted to hang out with you, alone." The end of his sentence giving you slight shivers the way his tone shifted. You walked passed him, unlocking the door. "Well we can all hang out, here"

You nervously smiled as you walked in leaving the door opened for the other two males. Kakyoin walked in last and shut the door "You have a nice house" He said lightly, looking and scanning the area. "Thank you Kakyoin" You reply as you set your backpack down on the kitchen table and get your homework out.

Before you could set it down Jotaro grabbed the home work packet. "I'll do it." He said in his usual tone. "You don't hav-" You began, only to have Jotaros hand gently placed on your lips as he leaned closer, giving you a look. He slowly removed his hand "Don't make me repeat myself girl." You just nodded quickly "you've been stressing yourself. I can tell." You looked away from Jotaro and noticed Kakyoins facial expression, almost looking a bit jealous from how close Jotaro was. Jotaro shifted his gaze over to Kakyoin.

You looked at the two men as the one in front of you stood up straight. "What did you two fight about?" You mumble a little bit, feeling a bit redred as you looked down. Away from both of them. There was silence for the next fifteen seconds until one spoke up. It was Kakyoin.

"We aruged about who would get your heart first, we both love you." He spoke gently as your heart jumped but also sank to your stomach, it was a mixed feeling. You felt pressured but confident that two really attractive and kind men were interested in you.
"So, who's it gonna be?" Jotaro asked, you could tell he was staring daggers at you.

If you chose one, then the other would be mad at the chosen one. You didn't want to ruin their friendship just because you chose one over the other. Or just because of you in general.

You walked passed Jotaro and walked to your room "I'll need to think about it" You said clearly as you walked, shutting your door and then instantly whining to yourself. "Why me and why now? I don't know who to choose..I like both of them, I thought we were just a friend group that's all but really they've been fighting for me" You continue to talk to yourself, taking a deep breath and then panicking again once you heard your name.

"Y/n. Come here." A rough tone coming from Jotaros mouth. You opened your door and slowly peek around the hallway to see the two men standing side to side.

He moved his hand in a 'come here' motion, you did so, still nervous.

...

"Whoever you choose, won't ruin our friendship. We won't get mad, it's fine, we talked it out and we will be respectful of your decision" Kakyoin explained as the two kneeled to you.

"I..." You began, looking at the two and at the floor back and forth. "Both of you, I'm sorry, I can't choose" You blurted out, the two being shocked by your decision even though Jotaros expression didn't change but you could tell by his eyes.

"Both of us?" They asked, looking at each other and back at you. You nodded, fiddling with your hands embarrassed. You felt Kakyoin pick you up into his arms "that's okay with me, I guess" He cracked a smile. You look at Jotaro, who was secretly pouting to himself with his arms crossed and the shadow of his hat covering his eyes.

"Come here, Jotaro" You snapped teasing as he walked over. "What?" He asked, a bit of nervousness in his tone "stop acting like the tough guy" You kissed his cheek and he smiled a bit.

"Hm.." He mumbled, taking you away from Kakyoin. "Hey, why don't I get a kiss?" Kakyoin complained, you gave him a kiss too and he smiled.

"I'll have to get used to this..especially you kissing my best friend.. " Jotaro growled slightly, jealous of him.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Heyy it's been a while, I'm sorry this is really bad, I'm trying to get back to making stories/fan fiction and such, I'll get the hang of it again.

Requests still open! Have any? Then go to Rules/Key