[part 18]

Alycia POV

After get ready, you went to the downstair. You saw Minhyuk was laying on the couch while watching tv.

Alycia: Sunshine, I go out to check up Monsta X. Okay?

He sit up as make a puppy eyes to you.

Minhyuk: Can I go with you babe?

Alycia: No... You need rest. Your wound still fresh. I don't want you getting hurt anymore.

Minhyuk: (*sigh) Fine.. Take care, dear.

You come close to him as give him a soft kiss on his cheek.

Alycia: Love you, my love.

You wave to him as walk out from the house and take Minhyuk's car before drive away. You should not go to meet Monsta X now. You know that bullshit Seventeen are planning on something. You need some company. If you just face BTS, they only 7 members. But Seventeen? You just put yourself on the way to the death. So the conclusion, brings Up10tion for your safety.

You arrived to Up10tion's CyberCafe, you get out from the car went inside the cafe.

Kuhn: Whats wrong, Alyc-

Alycia: Get ready, guys. Seventeen are not going to attack us. But they planning something on Monsta X.

All of them stop their works as focus on you with shocked face.

Hwanhee: So, whats our plan?

Alycia: Wooshin, I want you to lead them.

Wooshin nodded as raised his right hand up.

Alycia: Kuhn and Sunyoul, you guys follow me facing them before Wooshin and the rest attack them from behind. But wait for my command.

They all nodded.

Alycia: Wei, I put my hope on you to keep contact with us from far as hacking their system when needed.

Wei: Aright, Alya.

Kogyeol: So, lets get ready!

🍀🌸🍀🌸🍀🌸🍀🌸🍀🌸🍀

Wonho POV

Wonho: Did you get call Kihyun??

Shownu: No. He didn't pick up.

You sigh.

Wonho: Where did this bullshit go??

Jooheon: Hyung!! Come here! Look on this!

You and the rest quickly run toward Jooheon who focus on his computer while IM beside him. You read it properly eventhough it a little hard to understand what was it said about. Monsta X's account are gotta block. All of Monsta X's money are dissapear until no cent in that account.

IM: Gosh... How can be like this??

Jooheon: Yah!! I'm not playing now!! The keyboard not even works!!!!

There have five computers on IM and Jooheon's desk. All of the computers are blinked many times and even the keyboards not working like Jooheon said.

Shownu: Whats going on??

Jooheon: I don't kno-

IM: Wait?? Where's Hyungwon??-

Suddenly the office door burst open forcely as there appear 4 guys with Hyungwon like a death body in their grips. All of them wear face mask that make you can't recognize who them are. Hyungwon looks like got a beat by them until he not even can walk and his body full with blood. Two of the guys who grip on Hyungwon's wrist throwing Hyungwon's body on the floor.