[part 9]

Yummie POV

You walk went to the restroom but suddenly you hear some noise come from one of the empty classroom. You walk closer to the door. Its a moan. You bite your lower lips as trying to act like you heard nothing.

???: Turning on?

You jump a little when the guy suddenly whispered on your ears. It was the pervert at the stairs who make your days become moody in the morning.

Yummie: The fuck.

Hyungwon: Wanna try?

Yummie: Hell no!! I'm not like others girl.

Hyungwon: Thats mean you never have boyfriend?

You rolled your eyes.

Yummie: If I say YES? So what your problem?

He nodded as following you until you were infront of girl's restroom.

Yummie: Then wanna join me to pee?

Hyungwon: Huh??

Yummie: Wanna join me doing my thing?

He shake his head.

Yummie: Then?! Go away from here fucker!! I want to pee why you keep following me?!!

Hyungwon: Just go do your thing. After that I want to talk with you for a moment.

You rolled your eyes as going to do your thing and went back to Hyungwon. Looks like he were talking with someone. Oh its Jimin. You walk closer to both of them.

Yummie: Hey Jimin.

He turn to see you as smile sweetly to you.

Jimin: Hey beauty. Uhmm.. Yummie right.

You nodded as he chuckle a little.

Hyungwon: If there you have something to ask. Just call me bro. I'm at club like usually.

He nodded and walk away after winkle to you. You feel your face burning.

Hyungwon: Stop staring at him.

Yummie: Thats not your business. What you want to talk about?

Hyungwon hold your wrist and bring you to the rooftop of the school building.

Hyungwon: What did you've done something to the guy name Minhyuk?

You shake your head.

Yummie: I don't even know who is he. Why you asking me that question?

He take his phone from his pocket and searching something. Until he find out something and show it to you. It was your picture, walking at the street.

Yummie: Are you spying on me?!

Hyungwon: No!! I'm spying someone that following you from behind. He is Minhyuk.

You look back on the phone. There were some guy with all black outfit following you from behind when you walking at the street.

Yummie: Its a guy who bumped with me at the airport 2 days ago.

Hyungwon: Really? I take this pic last night. I was following him but suddenly I notice that he were following you secretly. He looks like want to do something on you.

Yummie: You mean?

Hyungwon: He is an assassin. He also one of gangster members. I'm just curious about him on you. Thats why I'm staring at you in morning at the stairs to make sure you're the girl in the pic.