[part 7]

Alycia POV

You look at Kihyun weirdly.

Kihyun: Let her hand go. Don't ever you dare to touch her!

Minhyuk hold your hand more tighter as looking at Kihyun.

Teacher: Whats going on, Kihyun?

Kihyun: This brat touch her.

Alycia: There's nothing happen. Don't worry, he will not hurting me.

Teacher: But-

You cut her word.

Alycia: I'm just want to be friend with him. Don't worry.

Kihyun glaring at Minhyuk as he sit back at his place. You sit at your place as Minhyuk do same thing. The class start.

Minhyuk: I miss you.(whispered)

Alycia: I'm not.(you make annoyed face to Minhyuk)

Minhyuk: What?! Why? Is it because I'm late take you at the airport?

Alycia: No. You're pervert!

Minhyuk: What I've done? Tell me.

Alycia: You're looking at the girl that you bumped like you're interest with her.

Minhyuk: Oh god. Lord, I swear I'm just curious with her. Nothing at all, babe. Believe me.

Teacher: Lee Minhyuk! Alycia Im! Stop talking in my class or both of you get out from my class.

Suddenly the teacher called your and Minhyuk's name make both of you shocked and stop talking.

Minhyuk & Alycia: I'm sorry teacher.

Teacher: Did you know him, Alya? You guys looks like knowing each other.

You nodded make Minhyuk's eyes become wider look at you. Teacher and all students in the class look at you shocked.

Alycia: We knowing each other a few month ago.

Everyone start talking and whispered about you.

Kihyun: How can? Alice, he dangerous. You should-

You cut his words.

Alycia: Correction. Alya.

You glare at him. Minhyuk hold your hand.

Minhyuk: Enough.

He said to you slowly. Kihyun stands up from his seat.

Kihyun: What the fucking you bitch! I said don't you dare to touch her! She's mine!

You stands up from your seat to as glaring at Kihyun.

Alycia: What's wrong with you? He just hold my hand not touching anywhere or kissed me right?! There's nothing wrong if I just wanna be friend with troublemaker! Its not of your business!

You scolded to Kihyun make Monsta X more shocked. You never act like this to Monsta X before. Minhyuk pull you give you a signal to sit at your seat back. But you keep standing.

IM: Alice, what's wrong with you? Why you scolding Kihyun like that?!

Alycia: He's too much! I said I just wanna be friend right. No need to control me like that!

Minhyuk stands up from his seat.

Minhyuk: Alycia I said enough!

He raised his voice to you make you sit back on the chair. Minhyuk sit back as Kihyun do the same thing. Teacher start back her class. But all the students in the class keep talking badly about you and Minhyuk. 'Hello fuckers, I'm not deaf.'